15.

Paint me in trust,
I'll be your best friend.
Call me the one,
This night just can't end.
Will you share your soul with me?

STERLING'S POV:

I wake up, and roll over on my stomach with a smile on my face. My curtains are open wide and the sun is bright up in the sky. We've worked a little bit on the treehouse this week. The past two days actually, and the day before those two was the day Harry and I hung up the lights. It was the day I put in my star binder. It was the day that he wanted to kiss me but didn't... It was a day that I've thought about every second since. It's obvious to me now that there's feelings. I know there are feelings a bit deeper than I had thought there were now that we're being a bit more understanding of each other, now that we're listening and talking.. Dancing, and working.

I think that's what we're going to do today... Work a bit more on the treehouse. I get out of bed, and get myself ready for a work day outside. It doesn't take me long, and I find myself hopping down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and there are pancakes already made sitting on the island.

"What's this?" I ask my dad who's sitting in the living room.

"I made you pancakes..." He tells me simply as if it's normal.

"But why did you make me pancakes? Did someone die.. Jason, are you poisoning your favorite daughter?" I gasp, and put my hand on my chest.

"You're my only daughter.. And no I'm not poisoning you. No one died. I'm just proud of you, and happy for you, and I wanted to make you breakfast. Is that bad?" He asks, and I shrug, taking the plate and pulling it towards me. I eat the pancakes, and lose my skeptical thoughts once I taste the buttery goodness that's on the plate. I eat the pancakes, and wash the plate off before walking outside, and skipping towards the treehouse. I reach down, and put on my work gloves, moving to climb the ladder.

Once I'm up, I sit down, and notice not one figure standing by the backdoor but two inside my house. Harry and my father are talking. I watch the interaction carefully, and see Harry smiling with his hands in his pockets. I can't really see what he's wearing, but I can see his face and he looks happy but a bit nervous. I watch as my dad nods, and starts to turn his head towards me. I quickly look down, and pretend to work so they don't notice me watching. After a few seconds I look back up, and see my dad shaking hands with Harry, and then open the back door for him. I start working again, looking down as I use the hammer. I only hear one set of feet walking towards me.

"Took you long enough, thought you weren't going to show." I laugh to myself.

"Well I had to get ready." He speaks out in an excited voice.

"Ready? We're just sitting in the backyard-" I stop talking instantly as I look up from the wood. He's dressed up. He's wearing black jeans as usual and a black button down with white hearts patterned all over it.He wears a suit jacket over the shirt, his hair is nice, and he wears black boots too. "You're.. You're a bit dressed up to be building a treehouse aren't you?" I ask, and he smirks to himself.

 You're a bit dressed up to be building a treehouse aren't you?" I ask, and he smirks to himself