5.

I'm difficult
Don't think that I can trust you.
             I'm cynical,
   but I kinda want you to stay
              and change my mind.

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE!! If you haven't read chapter 4 please go back and read!!!!

STERLING'S POV:

    Harry hasn't come back in a few days... I don't mind it. The silence, I mean. But I will admit.. His weird schedule and random stopping by gives me anxiety like no other.. Me going out in the backyard, waiting to see if he shows up or not. It's ridiculous that it scares me this much. He's a teenage boy. He doesn't bite... Or maybe he does... I have no idea. I shake off the thought, and run down the stairs, going straight for the freezer. I open it, and move things around but still find nothing I'm looking for.

    "JASONNNNNN!" I yell.

    "Sterling." He walks into the kitchen, and doesn't yell at me for calling him by his first name. He knows exactly what he's done.

    "You didn't buy pancakes." I thin my eyes at him, and he peeks in the freezer as he walks by.

    "Hmm. I must've forgotten." He shrugs.

    "Dad! You totally did not forget! What's your angle? What do you want from me?" I ask, and he shrugs.

    "I'd go get you some but I have to head to work. Here's some money.. I'll even leave some extra just in case you want to go have fun... You can go to the store." He tells me as if it's no big deal.

    "Dad! No!!! JASONNNN!" I grab onto his arm, and pull him as hard as I can which only results in my feet sliding on the floor as he pulls me to the front door.

    "Look! You're at the front door, your shoes are laid out.. And look! Your keys are right here! Hey, I just checked your car, and changed the oil too, so perfect timing. Have fun Ster." He pulls me in to kiss me on the forehead, and I resist.

    "You hate me. You hate me with everything in you, you want me to die of social anxiety don't you? DON'T YOU?" I raise my voice, and he pulls me in anyway.

    "I love you. Have a good day." He tells me, and I groan.

    "MY FATHER HATES ME!" I yell, and walk back into the kitchen. I open the freezer again, looking as if pancakes will magically appear, and I pout. Dammit... I close it again, and close my eyes too, waving my hands in front of the fridge. "Pancakus mquakus!" I chant, and open the freezer again, still seeing nothing. "Fuck you Harry Potter. You taught me nothing." I spot the waffles, and gag. Who the fuck bought waffles? And why? Waffles are the devils food. Pancakes, on the other hand, belong to the heavens... Yet I have none. I walk back to the front door, and look at the keys hanging there, and the shoes, and I sigh outwardly. Fine. I'll go... But only for pancakes.

    I run up the stairs, and grab a hoodie, and a hat as well, placing it on my head, and throwing the hoodie on, pulling the hood up as well. Dammit I still look like Sterling... Sunglasses, perfect. I grab a pair, and run back down the stars, slipping on the moccasins, and walking... More like running to my car. I don't even look at the Navy Jeep Liberty as I jump inside of it. I just duck and cover, and hope to god I don't hit my head on the way in.

    I sigh in relief as I sit in my car, thankful no one stopped me on my way in, and hoping no one stops me on my way out either. I pat the steering wheel ,and start the car, plugging my phone up to start the soft hum of music.