•10•

Hollys POV:

I gasped and covered my mouth as my two best friends stared at me blankly. "i knew it" Tom said sadly. The tone of his voice absolutely destroyed me. There was no physical way i could deny it now. I practically just flat out told them.

"Holly" Haz said disappointingly "you can't stay there. You need to leave" he answered
"I CAN'T OKAY!" i shouted "He'll kill me, he'll hurt yous. Its better if i just stay." i said breaking down again.
"NO!Holly It's not better. No one should ever have to deal with anything like that. especially not you." Haz said as Tom nodded agreeing with the person he's always called an idiot.
"There's nothing i can do!" i yelled my tears falling down again.
"L...Let me see" Haz said indicating to my stomach.

I slowly pulled my shirt up a little and watched his face drop after seeing my many broken ribs and bruises. I reached out for my bag, taking the makeup wipes out and wiping off the layers of foundation and concealer revealing my swollen, bloodshot and now purple eye. They both just stared at me Tom hadn't seen that yet. "Holly...." they both said in unison, not knowing what to say. "i know" i said falling to the ground my sobs ripping me apart. Tom reached forward grabbing me and pulling me into a tight hug.

In that moment, I realized I had everything I needed right in front of me. I had my family. Family isn't defined by blood it's people who can make you feel hope when you think it's lost. People who can brighten up even the dullest of days in a matter of seconds. People who can make you feel happy in your saddest times.

I knew i had to leave my dad.

I stayed for a little longer as we plotted our plan for the following day. We plotted how i was going to get out and when we would go to the police station. Until we had it all organised.

"Okay i really have to go" i said wiping the tears from my face. Giving them both a hug before i left "I LOVE YOUS" i yelled back realizing i hadn't said it. they both yelled it back at me, although Tom added a very unappreciated "div" comment.

And with that i was gone. Heading back home to my abusive father for the last time.