•12•

Authors note. Lmao I know this picture doesn't go with the story but I Find it hilarious so I added it 😂😂

Holly's POV:

I woke up absolutely drenched in sweat gasping for air. I had dreamt that my dad found out and hurt the boys. I rolled over checking the time. But instead seeing a message from Tom that caught my eye.

Tom: good morning gorgeous. You're finally gonna get out of there. Haz and I will be waiting outside at 12.

Tom: Oh yeah and, don't you dare be late. A second later and we're going in there. I love you

I quickly responded laughing a little over how he went from being protective to soppy in a matter of second

Me: I won't be. I don't want yous coming in here though. I won't have yous at risk. love you too :)

I grabbed a towel out of the boiler cupboard in the hallway before going for a quick shower to rinse off the disgusting sweat from the night before.

An hour later

I finally finished getting myself ready. I slowly made my way down the stairs my heart beating faster with every step I took. What would happen if he figured it out? He would kill me. Quite literally.

"Morning" he mumbled taking another swig from his beer. Great he was drinking already. This would be 10x worse if he figured it out. "Just gonna stare" he said loudly breaking me out of my trance.
"No sorry" I said quickly rubbing down the rest of the stairs.
"I'm going out with Tom and Haz in like an hour" I said letting him know it wasn't a question and that I was in fact going.
"Are you now?" He said anger in his voice
"Y..yes" I said stuttering. I hadn't thought this out.
"Wrong. No you're not" he replied quickly
"Yes I am" I argued back.
"Say that again" he said taking a couple of steps closer to me. So that he was now looking down at me. Making me feel small and vulnerable. I didn't dare say anything else because I wasn't stupid.
"That's what I thought" he said as he slapped me across the face, walking away.

"Oh yeah... and Holly" he said which made my heart miss like 500 beats. "I know about your little plan" he said which terrified me. This was it. This was how I was going to die. "Come here" he said demandingly.
I walked towards him. "Here's something to remember me by" he said in an intimidating tone. He punched me, square in the jaw. With a force so strong that I fell to my knees. He kicked me, punched me, slapped me. He did everything to me until I was laying on the floor unconscious. Blood dripping onto the white carpet.