•22•

Holly's POV:

I looked at my family and smiled. "oh hi Holly. I didn't realize you were coming today" Nikki said getting up to see me. I hadn't seen her in two months so it felt great so see her again.
"Hi! uh yeah i wasn't meant to, i'm really sorry i just kind of..." i said stammering trying to find the right words.
"She panicked when she went into her house. She's not seen or been in that place since that day" Tom said finishing my sentence for me. I looked up and smiled, thanking him. He smiled back at me and immediately my stomach was swarmed with butterflies.

"Oh, yeah that's completely understandable. I can imagine that would be awful. You are welcome here anytime you know that" Nikki said smiling and pulling me in for a hug. Tom backed his arm away from mine letting Nikki take me.

I looked at them smiling, gosh i missed them. "i really missed you guys" i said looking at everyone. Well except from Paddy. I had no idea where he was. "we did too" Harry and Sam said in unison getting up to hug me. They pulled me in hugging me loosely trying not to hurt me. "I love you guys" i said as i looked around the room.

They all said it back until we heard loud footsteps running through the halls. Paddy i'm guessing.. YUP. He looked at me smiling brightly as i smirked back at him. "HOLLY!" he said running towards me. I knelt down getting to Paddy's level due to the fact that he was 9. "I missed you" i said as he hugged me tightly. It hurt a little but it was worth it. "I missed you more" he said still wrapped in my arms.
"Okay.. can i get out of this hug?" i asked laughing.
"Nope!" Paddy said laughing.
I laughed and stood up, not caring that he was still in my arms. He was wrapped around my waist as i stood there.

He kicked his leg innocently but it hurt a LOT. I hunched my back over in pain holding onto my stomach. "okay off you get" Tom said Immediately trying to help me.
Tom turned me around the other way so we were't facing the rest of the Hollands. He knew i didn't want them so see me in pain.
"you alright?" he asked wiping the tear i didn't realize had fallen from my eye.
"yeah" i said straightening up and turning back around. "i love you" i whispered into his ear causing him to smile.

I sat down on the couch next to Tom and Paddy who kept apologizing for "hurting me".
"I'm really sorry" he said cuddling me again.
"Paddy, it's not your fault. You know whos fault this is?" i asked him trying to comfort him
he shook his head.
"My dads, i wouldn't be like this. It wouldn't have hurt if he didn't do that to me" i said finally managing to convince him that it wasn't his fault.

We talked for hours about everything and anything. including about Toms Grandma who was still dominant that we were dating. "what did that card say?" Tom whined.
"That's for me to know and you to..." i tried to think ummm. "not" i said laughing.
"ugh. Was it about me?" Tom asked trying to get clues.
"Yes, it was actually" i said laughing.
"there was one part in it that was for you to read" i said laughing thinking back to reading it as the whole room looked at me confused.
"i believe it said and i quote 'I've told Tom not to look at this so TOM, IF YOU ARE I ADVISE YOU TO CLOSE IT RIGHT NOW! and if not then....." i said causing everyone to laugh and Tom to pout.

The rest of the night went in extremely quickly, before i knew it it was 11 PM. I yawned quietly which Tom took notice of. "you want to go to bed?" he asked me quietly leaning over my shoulder.
"yes please" i nodded.
"okay, well we're gonna go to bed" Tom said letting everyone know as we stood up. I clung onto Tom gaining my balance as we began to walk out.
"wait.." i said quickly causing Tom to look confused with a mix of concern. "Thank you guys so much for letting me stay tonight" i said looking back at my family. "i- i just don't want to go back there" i said as a tear rolled down my face.
"Of course, you can stay here for as long as you want" Dom said as the rest of them nodded in agreement.
I smiled in response; feeling so incredibly grateful of everything the Hollands had done for me. Before leaving the living room and heading upstairs with Tom.

As soon as we got into Toms room i thew myself back on the bed absolutely knackered.
"Alright there?" Tom asked me laughing as he sat my suitcase of things from the hospital beside me. "I'm great" i said which gained a happy look from Tom.

The rest of the night was spent hugging, i felt so happy. Although i knew it was going to be incredibly difficult to get back to, well i would say normal but normal for me was being beaten every week so, i guess i mean a healthy state. I knew it would be hard but i felt like i had everything i needed with Tom by my side.