•18•

Tom's POV:

Her eyes suddenly opened and she woke up gasping for air. "Holly" i said an overwhelming sense of relief taking over. She looked around the room staring emptily at everyone. "hi Holly, it's okay. Can you tell me where you are?" The doctor asked. She looked around and shook her head.
"okay.. that's okay. You're in hospital" The doctor said to which she looked terrified.
She tried to get up immediately to which she came crashing down. "you can't get up Holly" the doctor said.
A tear fell from her face. "i have to get back to my dad...." she said which made my heart ache. She was in hospital and had been in a coma for a month and the first thing she did was worry about her dad hurting her.
"No, your dad's not gonna hurt you. He's in jail for child abuse. Don't worry about that." The doctor said in a calming tone"

They did a couple of examinations before finally leaving, leaving just Holly and i in the room.
"omg. Holly you scared me" i said a tear rolling down my face.
"I- i'm sorry" she said believing that somehow this was her fault.
I reached out towards her to grab her hand which i had been holding for the past month. She jumped, which startled me. Was she scared of me? She moved her hand away.
"i'm not gonna hurt you. I never would. I love you so much"
"the past month has been so hard. I was worried you wouldn't make it" i said as another tear rolled down my face.
she looked at me so confused as if she didn't know who i was.
"d-do you know who i am?" i asked stuttering. I was terrified. What if our whole life was just thrown away? What if all 17 years worth of memories was gone for Holly?

She shook her head in response which made my heart sink.
"i... that's okay. I'm Tom, I'm your best friend"
"oh shut up you div, of course i know who you are! I'm your number 1 div" she said which made me laugh. "still don't like that" she said laughing.

"wheres Haz?" she asked nervously. He went home. We were told only one of us could see you because of your seizures so he went home. "does he even know i'm awake?" she said which made me remember. "shit" i said laughing. "i'll call him"

Harrison's POV:

My phone rang and i ran across the room to answer it. It was Tom. Omg. What if she didn't make it?
"hello?"
"hey Haz" i heard Tom say. He had this tone in his voice that told me this wasn't good news.
"I...it's Holly. She..." Tom said. It sounded like he was crying. My heart sank. Holly had died.
"S-she's dead. isn't she" i said stuttering my words. A tear rolled down my cheek as i slumped back down onto my bed.
"Oh shut up you div. Haz i'm fine. I woke up" I heard on the other line it was Holly. Omg she was awake.
"Now get over here." she said.

I took not a moments hesitation before getting in my car and driving round. I stopped at the Hollands house quickly before, knocking on the door. Sam opened it. "hey Haz, is everything okay?" he asked sadly.
"is everyone up?" i asked to which he responded with a nod inviting me in.
i walked into the living room. All eyes fell on me "Have you heard anymore, is Holly okay" i heard all of the Hollands ask a million questions.
"yes" i said and suddenly it was silent

"Holly woke up" i said happily. Everyone's sad expressions changed to happy ones.
"i'm heading round there now. i just thought i'd tell you because i wasn't sure if Tom had.
"yeah no, he didn't thank you so much Haz. Now take care and give Holly our love" Nikki said giving me a hug before i left. I felt the happiness in the room, it was filled with such vibrancy.