final round

Izumi's POV

I was nervous it was the last round of the 1v1, and it was me and my Izuku. I didn't want to hurt him but I knew he would be gunning with everything he had left. But to be honest I was also relieved it was him because of what my father said a week before the sports festival.

Flash back

I was walking into the house after school I was approaching my room when I heard dad mention my name so being curious I put my ear to the door.

Toshi: She is strong but I don't know if she's strong enough to defeat all for one.

Inko: I know but you why marry her to the winner of the sports festival.

Toshi: Because the winner will be the strongest of the strong if she marries them, they will produce a successor strong enough to defeat all for one.

I couldn't believe was this person, all for one, really strong enough to make my dad merry me off to the winner of the sports festival. I was concerned until I had an Idea.

Izumi:" If Izuku wins the sports festival they'll probably have me marry him. Yeah that might work."

I thought the next day I told my friends my plan to make Izuku ours the girls agreed but Shoto looked like he other plans.

Flask bask over

Izumi:" Shoto you damn liar you said you wouldn't go all out."

I thought as the time came for the match to start, I left to the arena.

All Might's POV

I was sitting with the other teachers waiting for the last match to start. I couldn't believe it my one son made it to the final match maybe I chose the wrong successor, but that doesn't now.

All Might:" if he wins his smarts and skills with her quirks, they could make a successor that could rival all villains."

(a/n: yeah, it's not like their related or anything.)

I thought as present mic introduced my son who was fighting in this match.

Izuku's POV

Present mic: And her opponent the quirkless and merciless leader of the vigilante team Sentinel Izuku Yagi.

Present mic yelled as I stepped into the ring, I was armed with my trusty HBRa3 with a ACOG scope, two PDW, my cursed katana, and a RW1 loaded with a little surprise for my tormentor. Izumi got into a fighting stance once I stepped into the ring.

Izumi: Give up now brother, I don't want to hurt you.

She said in a hopeless attempt to make me forfeit.

Izuku: were about 12 years to late to not wanting to hurt me.

I said as Midnight started the match

Midnight: Fighters ready!

I pulled back the charging handle as a sign that I was ready.

Izuku: time to harvest some souls.

I said as my eyes turned from a emerald green to a blood red with whites of my eyes becoming black.