crew expendable

3rd POV

It was a cloudy day for the mission at hand in the ocean there's are two lone choppers inside were team sentinel and night raid. In the lead chopper Izuku charged his Bal-27 a weapon perfect for close quarters battle and Izuku's was no different his was modified with a red dot for a put-on target and shoot a suppressor since they planed on sneaking in and a master key incase things go loud. The rest of his team sported the same rifle running suppressors with different mods that they think will help.

Izuku: remember team we stay quiet we don't need anyone taking trigger and making our job harder.

Izuku said as the two ships entered there view.

Izuku: Alright Phantom 1-1 I want you in a standoff position. Phantom 1-2 I want you in orbit with Mine acting as sniper. Understood?

Everyone: affirmative.

They said as Izuku threw his cigar out the door before the choppers flew into position.

Izuku's POV

We went down fast using darkness as we went into the water and slowly swam up to the ship using the later to climb on board. As we but a guy looked over the side as I was about to grab the railing. Thinking quickly I grabbed his shirt and tossed him over for Logan to grab and break his neck before letting him fall into the water as we climbed onboard.

Izuku: sentinel on deck.

Akame: night raid on deck.

We said, Logan went up on top of the control room taking out the sniper as he provided over watch with his 1-10 power scope. Me Hesh and ghost then split I went to the control room seeing the captain and another person. Switching to my suppressed M1911 I pulled my knife in my off hand and stayed low once in two steps of the captain I put a .45 in the other man killing his soul as I imbedded my knife into the captains heart killing him. Looking around I saw a M60 with two ammo cans.

Izuku: Well hello beautiful where has your sexy ass been all my life.

Mine(jealous): That better be a gun you're talking about.

I heard forgetting my comms were on.

Izuku: Yes it's a gun a M60 I would never say that to another girl.

I quickly responded unless I wanted to die here and now. Suddenly I heard gunshots as Tatsumi got on the radio.

Tatsumi: Mine we got MG in the control room light em up.

He said as Mine fired pumpkin obliterating the whole room making us stop and stare.

Logan(scared): Izuku if you say shit like that again over a hot mic I'll shoot you myself.

He said as the alarms went off.

Izuku: Oh well.

I said grabbing the M60 and loading it up before laying the hate 7.62 round tore through thugs on the deck farcing the skeleton crew inside to hide as the once lucky enough to get to cover survived the lead shower.

Hesh: Reaper shift left I'm coming up on the right-side.

I did as Hesh said as he started shooting the ones fortunate enough to avoid my fire.

Ghost: Deck clear.

Ghost said as we rallied up on the door below deck as I grabbed the master key on my gun.

Izuku: It's great for close in counters.

I said opening the door. We moved quickly as they knew we were on board checking corners until a hallway where three men to jump around the corner. Immediately I fired two blast from my master key killing two before Ghost killed the last one with a shot to the head.

Izuku: lets move.

I said moving to a storage area where a thug was working on the computer. He seamed distracted so I snuck up to him to see a zoom call with his wife and kids.

Wife: Oh is that your coworker.

She said as the thug turned around to see me and gave a he just shit himself face.

Izuku(whisper): Unless you want your family to see you die don't try anything.

I whispered and as a dad myself I knew how they would feel to see their dad die in front of them.

Izuku: Uh yeah I am *to the thug* the boss want to talk to you.

I said acting like I know him.

Wife: Ok well talk later.

Kids: Bye, bye daddy.

They said as the connection died. I looked at him as the screen went black.

Izuku: Get on the life boat and get out of here and if I see you doing this again I'll kill you on the spot.

I said as he ran. We advanced onward until a dumbass with a desert egal tried to fire of a shot only to be meet with number 4 buck shot.

Logan: Carful up a head someone had to hear that.

We stacked up on the two doors two to each in the cargo area as I placed the last shell into the shotgun. Logan opened the door a hair and moved as I mule kicked the door. It was a good thing Logan moved cause when the door opened several emitter quirks bombarded the entrance. To make a opening I threw a flashbang as Hesh fired his grenade launcher killing a few people as we entered the room the fire fight lasted a few minutes before everyone in the room was dead leaving only us the containers.

Izuku: Ghost open it.

I said as Simon opened the container revealing several cases of trigger and military hardware.

Hesh: That's enough stuff to supply a small army.

He said as I got on the radio.

Izuku: This is Reaper to night raid come in night raid.

I said but nothing.

Izuku: Night raid do you copy.

???: Sorry but they can't come to radio at the moment.

I heard immediately getting furious at the voice.

Izuku: Sakura.

I growled.

Sakura: Wrong Sakura died with our child I'm Dabi now.

Izuku: I swear to God if you hurt them I'll make you wish you died with your child.

I promised.

Dabi: Than by all means come find me.

She said, I didn't respond and instead pulled out the hidden transponder that I equip each member of the team and saw that they were on the move several miles away.

Simon: What now.

Izuku: Now.

I said looking at my team my eyes changing to black.

Izuku: now we tie up loose ends.

(A/N: I got the idea from far cry 6 and call of duty crew expendable mission.)