arrival at camp

Izuku's POV

It was the day after the exam and to say some students were worried was an understatement Momo had to make paper bags for a few. The bell rang as Aizawa entered the room with a bored expression.

Aizawa: Alright as some of you know you didn't pass the exam but don't worry yu will go to the training camp as well.

The ones that failed were ecstatic.

Aizawa: But you will be studying after training not to mention and fighting someone of Nazumis choice before training.

I snickered at it knoeing what was instore for them. The bell rang signaling homeroom was over walking down the hall I was talking to the guys about the training camp.

Simon: So who do you think Nezumi will pick to beat the crap out of the students for the training camp.

Nezumi: I'm glad you asked.

Nezumi said popping out of my shirt. I looked in my shirt after she jumped out.

Izuku: Anyone else in their?

I said dumbfounded.

Nezumi: I asked general Esdeath and Najenda to teach the students who failed the exam.

We had a chill run up our spine hearing Najenda and Esdeath as trainers. That was enough to scare us and provoke sympathy out of us.

Hesh: Ok I got one question why did you hide in Reapers shirt?

Me and Nezumi blushed in embarrassment.

Izuku: I don't know what to be more concerned about her hiding in my shirt or the fact I didn't notice until now.

Simon: Yeah who knows what she was doing.

She started to answer but ran, we looked at each other shrugging it off.

Time skip

Sakura's POV

Sakura: So you have the location of the camp.

I asked on the phone.

Shigaraki: Yes we will attack on the last day of camp.

Sakura: don't forget the deal.

Shigaraki: I won't.

I hung up the phone. Soon there will be no one between us and we can be together. I looked at the photo I had of Izuku.

Sakura: "You may not accept my love now."

I thought sliping the picture in followed by a knife I planed on using.

Sakura: "But once those wretched whores are out of our way you learn to love me."

I thought with a crazy smile as a blue flame appeared in my hand.

Izuku POV

I'm standing at my work bench when a cold chill ran up my spine.

Izuku: That can't be good.

I said to myself continuing to work on the new tech we were going to use during the training camp.

Time skip

I sleep at home the day class 1-A and B went to the training camp woke up like usual going downstairs Inko was in the kitchen cooking breakfast when I came down.

Inko: Hey Izuku can you wake up your sister.

It was 5:08 so I didn't argue I just grabbed a bucket of water "conveniently" placed at her door. In her room it was filled with pictures of me. I immediately I threw the water on her waking her up as she was getting her bearings, I placed her head in the bucket and started beating it with my metal arm.