Final Exam

(A/N: I'm skipping the stain arc, because sentinel already killed him, and heading to the final exam.)

Izuku's POV

It was the final exam for us UA students some did excellent while others were just pathetic. Right now I was heading to the room where me and Logan were waiting when I stopped by All Might who wanted to talk.

All Might: Hello son, you getting ready for your exam?

He said in a fatherly tone but from my time in combat he was plotting something.

Izuku: Yeah, I am. But let's just get to the point of why you are talking to me.

All Might: *laughs* Nothing gets past you I see.

I gave him a murderous look.

All Might: Moving on I want to make a deal.

Izuku: I'm listening.

All Might: If you fail the exam you will marry Izumi, Katsumi, and Sakura deal.

He said as if I was stupid enough to just accept that one sided deal.

Izuku: On one condition. If I pass you and the others who made my life hell have to go on live TV and tell everyone what you all did to me.

He when pale but agreed anyway.

Izuku: By the way why Izumi I mean I get Sakura and Katsumi but Izumi she is my sister some one that I share flesh and blood with. What is with that?

All Might: Honestly, she's been bugging me about it since the first day of UA and I don't know why.

He said as we parted ways. I soon made my way to the room to see logan doing one last equipment check until he saw me.

Logan: Hey Reaper what's up.

Izuku: Just got into a bet with All Might.

Logan: *Sigh* Why am I not surprise? What was the best?

Izuku: If I fail, I marry my female tormentors.

Logan: Sister included?

Izuku: She is a bro-con what did you expect.

Logan: What about the quirk marriage law since your "quirkless" isn't it void?

He said emphasis on quirkless.

Izuku: I read the laws front to back surprisingly quirkless can be in a quirk marriage.

I said walking up to my bag and proceeded to pull out some guns I haven't used in a while.

My M416