not everthing went as planed

Leone's POV

After Izuku gave us our orders we went to the place Aizawa was teaching the students that failed the exam but suddenly my ears picked up Ragdoll Fighting something and appeared to be struggling.

Leone: Guys Ragdoll sounds like she's in trouble I'm going to help her.

Akame: Be carful we don't know who all they brought.

I nodded as I left to help ragdoll at her location I saw this giant creature that had green skin and several arms.

Leone: Another nomu this could be bad this one looks upgraded from the last one I fought.

It raised what looked like a chainsaw hand ready to bring it down on ragdoll so I jumped in punching the creature in the face.

Leone: You good.

Ragdoll: I'm fine but this thing is strong I tried to use search to find a weakness but we'll never get near enough to hit them.

She said I got in a fighting stance.

Loene: We may have no other choise.

I said, we attacked I took up high while Ragdoll attacked low. Striking the head the thing acted like it didn't feel it.

Leone: "Shit not good."

I thought getting distance ragdoll must have thought the same thing as she also got some distance. The thing let out a ear pearcing scream as it charged us.

Izuku's POV

I was running through the woods with sentinel and Katsumi looking for Katsumi and Shoto. Suddenly dark shadow tried to attack us jumping back I dodged his attack. We all took cover I took cover behind a bush that shoji happened to be behind.

Izuku: Shoji what the hell happened?

I asked but he didn't respond.

Izuku: Damn it sho-

He slumped over as I now noticed the blood splatter on the tree over him.

Izuku: "Shit!"

I thought a millisecond before a bullet hit my knee.

Katsumi: Sniper!

She yelled suddenly there was a explosion near dark shadow leaving a fire making him retreat as Muscular landed near Katsumi grabbed her and jumped away as everything went dark.

Katsumi's POV

After the woods started to burn me and shoto meet up with shoji and tokyomi.

Shoji: Whats going on.

Shoto: I think were under attack again.

Shoji: so what do we do.

Katsumi: We need to get to the cabins if I know Izuku like I think I do he probobly had his girls set up a staging area for us while he goes villain hunting.