battle training and identity discovered

Izumi's P.O.V.

Before the confession fiasco

After school me and my friends stayed to convince Katsumi to confess her love to my brother Izuku.

Katsumi: I don't think I can after what we did to him.

She said with her face in her hands.

Izumi: come on Izuku is the nicest person I know he will surely forgive you if you tell him.

Sakura: I agree with Izumi he's too nice to hold a grudge.

I smiled knowing they were helping me

Katsumi: I still don't know.

Shoto: Maybe Katsumi can ask Reaper he is confident when it comes to high stress situations.

Sakura: How is this a high stress situation?

She asked confused.

Shoto: Do you want to confess to him first?

Sakura blushed at her brother's question.

Sakura: Ok you may want to ask Reaper.

Izumi: Ok I'll see if my parents will want to go out to some restaurant leaving you and my brother alone.

Katsumi: thank you.

She said gratefully.

Sakura: and remember Katsumi I'm confessing after you.

Katsumi: Yeah yeah, I'll remember. Now all I need to do is find Reaper.

She said right before she left to find him. After getting home I asked mom and dad if they wanted to try the new restaurant that just opened up and they agreed as we all left while I left the door unlocked for Katsumi as we left I had one thought.

Izumi: "Everything is falling into place."

Time skip, after rejection

After getting home I was expecting my brother and Katsumi to still be on the couch but when I opened the door, I found my brother with tweezers picking something out of his bleeding hand with empty beer bottles around him.

Izumi(concerned): dear god what happened here.

I said looking at Izuku's hand. Before he snatched it away.

Izuku: Don't acted concerned after the stunts you pulled.

He said as he started to bandage his hand.

Izumi: I'm your sister It's my job to care.

Izuku(cold): Don't bullshit me Izumi it won't work like it does on your parents.

By now our parent have come into the house.

Dad: What happened here?

Izuku looked at me.

Izuku: I'll let you explain since you're their golden child while I *grabs the last beer* am going to my room and getting this day over with.

He said as he left for his room leaving me to explain what happened.

Izuku's P.O.V.

I was heading to the safe house where my girlfriend and Eri are staying to get my outfit and equipment. Entering I was tackled by a white blur which turned out to be Eri.

Eri: Papa your home.

Izuku: Yeah, I am now, tell me where you good for Momma.

Eri: Yes sir