dorms

3rd POV

After the death of All Might and AFO everything was turned on it's head. Villains were growing bold as the government struggled to keep up, guess they put all they had in the thought of all might they could kick back. As for Akame Kurome and Izumi were devastated that there dads died in front of them. Izuku was also dealing with his own problems while trying to help his girlfriends. Right now we see Izuku in a room with hound dog getting therapy before moving into the dorms.

Hound Dog: So are you still having nightmares of that day or are the meds helping.

Izuku: There helping somewhat but during the day every time I close my eyes all I see is her.

Izuku said.

Hound dog: And what about your relationship with your girlfriends.

Izuku: I'm finally where I'm ok for them to be around me but I still flinch away whenever they touch me but I'm trying.

Hound dog: that's good that means there is some improvement.

Hound dog said writing it down as he continued with the soldiers therapy session.

Hound dog: What about Eri or your family any conversations with them.

Izuku: The same was with Eri the hurt look she had after the incident and the panic attack I had when she jumped on me didn't help. It hurt you know seeing her sad it breaks my heart. As a father I'm supposed to be this rock that's unbreakable and when she saw me in that state hurt me more than anything. As for my mom and sister I still can't even look at them I usually stay at the safe house.

Hound dog: it's ok everyone reacts the same after what you've been through. I understand the pain of your own kid the one who looks up to you see you broken but those who put on the I'm alright mask are usually worst off. just know it's not your fault.

Izuku: But it is!

Izuku shouted as he sat up on the couch.

Izuku: ever since I was a teen my sister and her female friends had a plan to rape me. But instead of killing them I left I had a chance several chances to stop this but couldn't. hell they planed it so many times me and my team have a code for it that's how much it happened. You don't know what that's like.

Izuku said burying his face in his hands. This got hound dogs attention as he made a mental note to bring this to Nezumi after the session.

Hound dog: You couldn't have know what happened would happened so don't blame yourself.

Hound dog said as his phone went off.

Hound dog: Looks like our time is up.

Izuku: Yeah I guess it is.

Izuku said as he went to the area of the school where UA decided to build dorms for the students or what's left of them.

Izuku's POV

Arriving at the dorms I saw the rest of the students at the dorms.

Kirishima: Hey Izuku you ok?

Kirishima asked as he heard I was pretty messed up to put it lightly.

Izuku: Can't say much another arm and a new leg for the ones I lost.

I said approaching my class.

Aizawa: Good everyone's here.

He said.

Aizawa: It's come to my attention that a few of my students disobeyed orders and tried to rescue two students that were kidnapped. I have half a mind to expel everyone of you.