final chapter trailer

(Play the song up top)

Outside of the city sentinel team stood looking at the new killing grounds.

Logan: You promised to never use the two again after leveling that country.

Logan said as Izuku's grabbed his katana as his hand glowed.

Izuku: Some promises need to be broken.

He said pulling the blade. As the blade say light it glowed as the sky turned dark and the ground shook.

-scene-

Shadows can be seen running by collapsed buildings as fires raged a woman can be seen hiding scared of what she was hiding from.

Hiding Woman: "What had God delivered unto us."

He thought as red eyes looked upon her. Her screams echoed as other screams could also be heard.

-scene-

One man alone was stumbling through the carnage in a daze looking for someone. Upon seeing the person he looked around to see four legged monsters running at him full spead on his left. Loosing the will to fight he dropped to his knees and cried.

-scene-

Random enemy: No stay away.

They said crawling back until he hit the wall as a shadow loomed over him. The man begged turned to screams as he was slowly killed. As the city burned.

-Scene-

Four villains stood back-to-back fighting off the creatures one villain threw out a fireball burning the creatures charging at them.

Villain(Panicked): there are too many of them.

Villain2(scared): I can't see any end to them!

Villain3(scared): K-Keep fighting.

Villain3 said before a bullet entered his head the rest were quickly gunned down as a P-08 entered the screen.

???: Ze doctor iz in.