set up

(A/N: I'm skiping the licensing exam cause I can't think of anything.)

3rd POV

after weeks of training and the hero licensing exam all of class 1-A work paid off as they passed even Katsumi to everyone's surprise. Now they are deciding on how to celebrate there success.

Mina: So how are we going to celebrate getting our license.

Toru: How about a movie night.

Momo: How about we have a night at a restraunt.

Shoto: A night of pizza's and booze?

Katsumi: Yeah, not happening not after that night.

Katsumi responded remembering the last time she was drunk.

Logan: Your just pissed that Reaper rejected your drunk ass.

Logan said getting a chuckle out of the team.

Izuku: What's with all the racket.

Izuku said walking down stairs in shorts exposing his robotic arm and leg to the class.

Izumi: Ok how in the world are you use to those. I mean I still feel weird when I see them.

She said.

Izuku: You get use to it.

Hesh: Speaking of use to it can you keep it down. I'm surprised anyone could sleep last night.

Hesh said as Izuku got a coke from the fridge.

Izuku: Sorry man Leone went into heat do to her quirk. So what are you guys talking about.

Mina: were talking about how to celebrate getting our license.

Mina said.

Izuku: How about a Louisiana crawfish and shrimp boil.

Logan: Yes

Hesh: Oh hell yeah.

Simon: let's do it.

Katsuki(mad): You lucky son of a bitch!

They said knowing how good a crawfish boil is

Izuku: I'll get the stuff if the guy's will get the ice, crawfish, shrimp, and alcohol.

Guys: On it.

The guys said and Hesh took charge directing everyone on what they will be doing. Suddenly my phone vibrated, checking it I saw Nezumi texted me saying meet her in her office.

Izuku: You guys go ahead I got to meet the principle about something.

I said heading back to my room to get on more suitable cloths.

Time skip.

After a change of cloths I walked into the priciple's office to see her some pro's and the detective.

Izuku: You called me.

I said as Nezumi spoke up.

Nezumi: Yes hound dog told us about your little problem with your sister.

Izuku: can't he lose his license over something like that.

I said losing some trust in him.

Hounddog: Not if you may harm your self or others. It then we can break that patient confidentiality.

Izuku: Fair enough.

I said still not going to therapy anymore after this.

Nezumi: we have a plan to get Izumi and Katsumi arrested but we will need your help.