back to school

Izuku's POV

After moving into the dorms we spend the rest of the last summer month to get adjusted to the new environment. I'm doing better after my trauma to where I'm not flinching every time a girl touch's me but still on guard. As for my family I'm still not on speaking terms with them after neglect and abuse while Katsumi and Izumi wanted to do what Sakura did. Today we head back to school and Eri starts her first day of school.

Mine: Ok Eri you got your books?

I heard Mine ask as I walked down stairs to see my girlfriends asking Eri questions while Najenda was getting ready to take Eri to school with me.

Eri: Yes mama.

Akame: Lunch?

Eri held up her lunch box.

Eri: Yes mama.

She said as I walked up.

Izuku: girls calm down she's only going to school it's not like she's going to be gone forever.

I said as the girls glared at me.

Izuku: "I think I should have keep my mouth shut."

I thought as there was a knock at the door.

Izuku: "Thank you who ever you are."

I thought opening the door to see Najenda in full battle rattle.

Najenda: Ready to take Eri to school?

Izuku: Najenda were taking Eri to school not through a war zone.

I said even though I was wearing a trench coat.

Izuku: Here.

I said handing her a trench coat to cover her combat gear.

Izuku: Put it on or we'll be late.

I said as Najenda put the coat on. We then left with Eri holding both our hands heading to the school Eri is going to attend. Once there I looked down to see Eri nervous holding my hand tighter.

Izuku: nervous?

I asked as Eri nodded, I kneeled down to her level to look her in the eyes.

Izuku: It's ok to be scared Eri I've been scared to but even when were scared we have to face our fears head on.

Eri: but what if they make fun of my horn?

Eri asked.

Izuku: do what've taught you to do knock there lights out.

I said giving my best smile in turn making her smile. She then hugged me then Najenda before heading to the front door. Watching the sight we shed a few tears as we watched our daughter growing up until.

???: Why are they letting that one horned freak into the school?

Our happy moment turned to anger as we looked to see a snobbish rich couple staring at our daughter with disgust.