final chapter

3rd POV

Akame and her team were held in the middle of the town filled with villains.

Dabi: Soon my husband will come to try and save you and I will have him in my arms again.

Akame: And what makes you think this plan will work?

Akame asked.

Dabi: this town is filled with my men and once we capture him I'll let my men have their way with you all until he breaks.

Akame chuckled at her delusions.

Akame: You don't know my boyfriend very well not who he is or what he is capable of.

She said.

Dabi: It's not hard to capture someone who can clone only those he kills and upgrades guns.

Dabi argued but night raid laughed at her stupidity.

Tatsumi: Sakura the sword is cursed and only it raises the dead.

Lubbuk: and Izuku's quirk upgrades weapons.

Lubbuk said emphasizing the word weapons.

Tatsumi: what do you think will happen when he uses both?

He said, as outside the city sentinel team stood outside the city.

Hesh: This will be our toughest battle yet.

Logan: It's only the four of us.

They said worried about the odds.

Izuku: Not unless I use the combo again.

Hesh: You promised never to use that again after leveling that country.

Hesh said as Izuku hand glowed as he grabbed his sword the clouds in the sky grew dark and covered the sky and as the sword was pulled free of its sheath thunder struck and the ground shook. In front of the four soldiers dust rose from the ground swirling around until skeletons formed followed by flesh then skin. Once done four people a Japanese man German Russian and finally, an American stood.

 Once done four people a Japanese man German Russian and finally, an American stood