after the exam

Izuku's POV

There in front of me are Is Frank and Yuri Woods both happy to see me although I couldn't say the same, I was glad to see Woods, but Yuri was a different story. I then looked at Akame and Mine.

Izuku: Do you girls mind going to look for the others and maybe get something to eat.

I asked they seem to understand what I was asking because they nodded and left. My normal look turned serious as I looked back at the Woods family.

Izuku(serious): What do you guys want?

I asked all my usual kind caring personality gone out the window. I could tell they felt it because Woods took a defensive posture as M-16 got nervous.

Woods: My daughter told me you wanted to get back together and get married.

I fell to the floor laughing, he couldn't be serious me getting back together with her was something to laugh at. I looked at Woods to see he was unfazed.

Izuku(shocked): Oh, you're serious.

I said getting up.

Izuku: I'll say this I'm not getting back together with her for three reasons 1. She never loved me in the first place. 2. She only came back to me because she saw me dominate the sports festival and 3. She cheated on me with katsuki bakugo.

I said glaring at her, Woods looked at her pissed.

Woods(pissed): Did you really cheat on him for someone who would not stop screaming about how great his quirk was and an ego the size of Texas!

He yelled making her flinch.

M-16(nervous): N-no I d-didn't he l-lying.

Woods(pissed): Look me in the eyes and tell me that.

He tried to look him in the eyes, but couldn't he then look at me.

Woods: Sorry to waste your time if I had known what happened I would have never come here.

Izuku: no problem I got to see an old friend again anyways.

I said with a smile.

M-16: Izuku Listen I'm sorry please ta-

Woods (Pissed): You shut the hell up I'll deal with you when we get home.

He said scaring her.

Izuku: See you around Woods.

I said leaving to go change in the locker room I saw Logan looking at a poster on the wall.

Izuku: What did you find?

Logan: I think I found a hole leading to the girl locker room.

Hesh: Come on man we got tech for that.

He said shocking the guys.

Iida: Why do you have tech for spying on women changing.

Izuku: Iida get that stick out your ass we use it for when we have to shoot through walls, not spy on women like perverts.

I said shutting him up.

Izuku: And don't think I didn't see how you eye Momo and Ochaco pervert.

He was shocked from being called out.

Simon: I can't blame him Momo has rack and Ochaco has curves in all the right places, but I prefer Mina for her energetic attitude making her fun to be around.

Simon argued.

Izuku: "Oh boy here we go."

I thought as Logan joined the argument.

Logan: Oh, please Jiro is the best girl her punk rock personality makes her unique.

Logan argued.

Izuku: Ok I'll admit the girl are unique in their own way, but they can't hold a candle to my girls.

Hesh: But I think we can all agree Izumi, Katsumi, and Sakura are not best girls.

We all agreed with his argument until I remember something

Izuku: Hey guys don't one of the girls have the ability to hear through walls.

We were all silent for a moment.

All the guys: OH SHIT!!

3rd POV

With the girls

Izumi, Katsumi, and Sakura were in a corner crying do to none on them being anyone's favorite while the others were blushing a crimson shade of red from hearing the guys comments.

The girls(blushing): "They just now realized that."