the sports festival

Izuku's POV

I open my eyes looking around I see only a dark void nothing in sight.

Izuku: Hello!

I yelled but no one answered. I started to walk around to see if there is an exit until.

???: Please stop it hurts.

???2: Why should I?

I run to where I heard the cries for help only to see a younger me getting bullied by the ones I thought were my friends.

Young Izuku: Please.

Young Katsuki(angry): Just shut up!

(before you think I misspelled Katsumi just wait.)

He yelled kicking the younger me in the chest.

Young Katsumi: Give up on trying to be a hero Deku it's impossible without a Quirk.

Young Izumi: If you want a Quirk just take a swan dive off the roof and pray for one in your next life.

I clenched my fist knowing I was to weak back then to stop them. Suddenly the scene changed to when I 12 I was in the alleyway as All Might and Green Phyc. revealed to be Toshinori and Inko people I onced called my parents.

All Might: Izumi I want you to inherit my quirk One For All.

Izumi: What about deku.

Inko: He's to weak to inherit your fathers quirk.

Izumi: then I accept.

I saw the young Izuku crying as he ran away from the scene heart broken. I saw I was on the roof of the school looking down.

Young Izuku: Maybe I should jump nobody would miss me.

I wanted to stop him, I wanted to save myself from my demons.

???: HELP!!

I turned to see me in my reaper outfit standing at the edge of a building in broad daylight. I walked to the edge to see Katsumi begging the heroes the save her brother I looked further to see her brother Katsuki trapped by a slime villain. I could have saved him, I could have done something but I stood there with a smile on my face, watching a man I once called my friend slowly die, as his arms slowly stopped moving telling everyone the heroes failed to save him. Katsumi fell to her knees in despair, seeing enough Reaper pulled his HBRa3 and killed the villain by shooting him in the eye before walking away. Then I was Infront of a tombstone that said Ray a person who didn't see me as a freak for being quirkless but suddenly six more tombstones rose from the ground and they were all the names of my brothers in arms Kick, Cormack, Simon, Hesh, and Logan.

Izuku(shocked): W-what h-how.

I said shocked at the sight of the graves of my dead friends.

???: your finally here.

I turned around to see Izumi, Katsumi, and Sakura bloodied surrounded by the corpses of my dead girlfriends with a crazy look in their eyes.

Izuku: why are you doing this?

They didn't respond they only rushed me I brought up my arms expecting to get stabbed. I suddenly awoke in a cold sweat breathing heavily looking around the room I saw I was in bed with two of my girlfriends. Akame was sleeping on my left while Mine was sleeping on my right.

Izuku: *sigh* Thank god it was just a dream.

I said trying to get up only to get pulled back down again.

Akame/Mine: Sleep.

Izuku: Come on we have school today.

Akame: Fine but you'll have to carry me since I don't think I'll be able to walk for a while.