It begins

3rd POV

Sentinel team walked through the woods until they saw a bicolored emo talking with a neko man.

Izuku: "This will be funny as hell."

He thought as he stood behind Shoto Hesh and Logan on both sides while Simon recorded the moment on a video camera

Shoto(confused): What are you guys doing?

Izuku: Just turn around and act like we are not here.

He did as I told him continuing to talk with Felix.

(A/N: I found out that was his name after posting the last chapter.)

Felix: Shoto just to let you know I'm a guy.

The look on Shotos face was priceless as he passed out thankfully Izuku caught him

The look on Shotos face was priceless as he passed out thankfully Izuku caught him. Logan and Hesh both grabbed a leg and helped Izuku carry Shoto to the cabin the boys will be staying in.

Izuku: Please tell me you got that.

Simon held up the camera and nodded.

Logan: I can't believe guys still fall for that he makes how many now.

Felix: I think 27

He said as they made it to the cabin walking in the guys gave them a confused look.

Kirishima: What happened to Shoto?

Tokoyami: and why did you bring her isn't she suppose to be in the girls cabin?

They asked.

Felix: I wish but I would be dead if my aunt found out I did that.

He said as the guys got even more confused.

Izuku: Felix is a guy despite the dress and Shoto fell for his trap and that's why were carrying him back.

Izuku said as the guys made the sign of the cross praying for Shotos damaged sanity.

Logan: I think what's worst is he still does this and he's straight.

Felix: I can't help it we got no tv or phone signal out here so I got to have something to do.

He said as they set Shoto on his bed just then Izukus phone went off checking it he saw it was a text from his girlfriends.

Izuku: Welp that's my girls got to go.

Simon: Wait aren't the girls staying in the girls cabin?

He asked

Izuku: No my girls have their own cabin do to them being security for us.

He said leaving the room.

Time skip

The next day class 1-B were on their way to the training area looking tired when they were at the training area they saw class 1-A training Logan in a assault Exo was helping Kota Turo and Momo with hand to hand combat or more like kicking their butts while telling them what they did wrong. Simon, Izuku, and Hesh had their custom Exos in cloak Helping Shoji work on his recon use of his quirk while having to dodge punches from the three. While the rest are working on their quirks like in canon. Class 1-B was shocked at how serious they were training when Felix jumped out of a tree scaring the class.

Kendo: Wait aren't the other female instructors supposed to be here?

She asked when Felix jumped out of a tree scaring them.

Felix: I saw their boyfriend going into their cabin last night so they might be a while so you will have to work with me and the other guys for now.

Monoma: Ha they must be real desperate to all have one man that can't please them.

He said when three knifes struck his leg. Izuku them decloaked and opened his helmet so show he was pissed.

Izuku(pissed): You want to say that again you arogenate prick cause I will fight you one on one and turn you into a real bitch.

He said shocking class 1-B that he was the assassins boyfriend and was out here training.

Tetsutetsu: how are you still walking right now?

Izuku: Stamina will power and caffeine.

He said before cloaking again and going back to training

Time skip to right before the attack.

Sakura's POV

The last day of camp we had a game where Class 1-A had to walk in pairs through the woods while class 1-B had to scare us was paired with Koda and he was scared.

Sakura: hey Koda just to let you know this isn't personal.

Koda(confused): Wha-

He didn't finish his sentence as a bullet entered his head between his eyes. The shooter then came out of the woods.

She was holding a M-16 modified for stealth

M-16: Remember our deal I take out his girlfriends and you share him with me.

Sakura: Yeah I remember.

I said.

Sakura: "Yeah right like I would let my man be with a cheating whore."

Is what I thought. I then placed my hand on a tree setting the forest on fire.

Izuku's POV

I was waiting for my turn to go in to the forest when my six sense started to tell me something is wrong.

Izuku: You guys feel that?

Sentinel: Yeah.

I then smelled smoke as I gave orders.

Izuku: Felix go suit up and take to the trees your cat like abilities will help with locating students.

Felix: Yes sir.

He said running off to get his gear. Suddenly Pixe-bob flew backwards as a hippie looking guy grabbed her and a lizard man walked out of the woods beside him.

Tiger: Let her go.

Hippie: careful you wouldn't want me to crush her head would you.

He said the two had their attention on the heros so they didn't notice me pulling mustang until the hippies head disappeared.

Lizard guy(shocked): What the?

The said when bullet started to fly over his head so he got the hell out of here. Once gone I started barking orders to the heroes and assassins.

Izuku: Madalay use your quirk to tell the students to get to the cabins. Tatsumi wave join up with Felix and help him round up the students. Jeagars Tiger get Pixie-bob and go secure the cabins we'll need a staging area to keep the students safe. Night raid go get Aizawa and the students that he's teaching take them to the cabins and then join my team on the search and destroy. Sentinel Chelsie with me their here for some one and we have to take them out before that happens.

Tiger: You have no right to order us a-

He was cut off by a series of yes sirs as everyone went to do their jobs.

Chelsie: So why am I with you?

Izuku: I need you for a plan I have in mind.