meeting an ex

Logan's POV

It was the Monday after the sports festival I was laying in my bed dreaming of skipping threw the battlefield with a flamethrower as the enemy was being roasted alive. That was until I was interrupted by the blaring sound of my alarm clock.

Logan(tired): Alright, alright I'm up.

I said turning off my alarm clock while rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I got out of bed passing by the living room where I saw a black figure laying on the couch, I sighed as I made my way to the kitchen brewing a pot of coffee. Hesh came into the kitchen seeing the same figure in the living room just as the coffee pot was full.

Hesh(tired): You already saw it?

Hesh asked pouring himself a cup of coffee.

Logan(tired): Yeah.

I said pouring two I took the two cups to the living room putting one on the table by the black figure as it sat up its hood falling off its head as it grabbed the mug.

Logan: Morning.

I said as the figure pulled off its mask to reveal it was Izuku.

Izuku(tired): *yawns* Morning Logan.

He said taking a sip from his mug letting the caffeine wake him up.

Logan: Code whisky (Family won't stop bugging him for forgiveness)

I said taking a sip from my mug.

Izuku: No.

Izuku said taking another sip.

Hesh: Code Tango (his female tormentors were in his bed without cloths on)

Izuku shook his head as dad walked into the room seeing us in the living room.

Ellies: Hey Izuku guessing you had a code fox trot (Parents were out, and Izumi found the liquor)

Izuku: I wish, I actually had a code alpha.

We nodded our heads at the mention of code alpha.

Walkers: Ok

We said finishing the coffee.

Logan: So, what's the plan for today, I assume you won't be going home for a while.

Izuku: Not until Wednesday afternoon when her parents get home.

Izuku answered putting the empty mug down.

Hesh: You coming back here or staying at the safe house.

Hesh asked pouring himself another cup.

Izuku: I'll probably head to the safehouse if I don't get tailed by Izumi's gang.

He said getting up to leave.

Time skip

Izuku's POV

After concealing my body armor under my hoodie I decided to walk around town making sure to avoid the Yagi's, Bakugo's, or Todoroki's after walking around for about an hour I saw a mom's and pap's gun store I visited frequently for ammo, parts, and accessories.

Izuku: "I do need more 5.56 and 45 rounds."

I though as I remembered the events first leading me to this store.

Flash back

Still Izuku's POV

I was 13 years old that day I was limping home after another beating from Izumi and her gang this time they broke my leg that I reset, cracked 4 ribs and pretty sure they broke my jaw again. I was passing by this ally until I heard my girlfriends voice.