04 | City

***

***

3rd person

They all finally arrived in the only hospital in the town after Hanbin ran to their neighbor and asked if they could bring the three of them and his grandmother to the hospital.

Hanbin's grandmother was immediately rushed to the emergency room where Yuna, Jen, and Hanbin were not allowed to go in.

"She's going to be fine," Yuna comforted Hanbin and so did Jen.

All three of them were scared for the outcome and what the doctor might say to them about the old woman's condition.

Both Jennie and Yuna are worried for Hanbin.

Hanbin was left in his grandmother's care when his parents died in a car crash near a cliff just hours away from their town. He doesn't have any other relatives except for his grandmother.

Over the years, after Hanbin had graduated, he decided to find work to take care of his grandmother since she was beginning to feel sick and they needed to buy all her prescriptions.

But living in a small town like this, there's not a lot of jobs for Hanbin.

He decided to get work in the neighboring town but after just six months, he realized that his workplace is too far away and he couldn't just leave his grandmother alone like that.

Yuna would always come over and take care of Hanbin's grandmother while he's away and his best friend would just study in their house.

But Hanbin felt so bad since Yuna needed to study in peace. Taking care of his grandmother would just distract her.

After Jen joined their little family, Hanbin is a lot more comfortable with leaving his grandmother home since Jen will be there to take care of her.

After about thirty minutes or so, the doctor finally walked out of the emergency room and all three of them immediately stood up from the bench.

"Doctor!" Hanbin exclaimed. "How is she? How is my grandmother?"

The doctor gave him a reassuring smile.

"Your grandmother is now in a stable condition," This made the three of them sigh in relief. "But her illness had gone worse after another one of her attacks."

The relief on their faces vanished at his statement.

"What do you mean?" Jen asked him for a further explanation.

"Well, even though her condition is currently stable, there will be a high chance that the next following attacks will be dangerous for her. It's a good thing that you brought her here quickly enough before she was gone for good."

Nobody replied and they only listened intently.

"But the next following attacks will highly be fatal."