22 | Stop

***

***

3rd person

With the news of Jen being taken away for the second time, the Kim's and Bangtan know exactly what to do after going through the same experience as last year. But this time is different.

This time, instead of being kidnapped and taken to an abandoned warehouse at the edge of a cliff by the side of the road by a dangerous group of criminals — of gangsters, Jen is taken away by a person that she has once trusted — by someone they had all trusted. She is taken away for his advantage.

Hanbin is a friend to Jen — or once a friend to her — she trusted him, her family and friends trusted him knowing that Jen trusts him as well. But no matter how innocent a person may be, there will always be a chance that they will break the said trust and betray the ones who trusted them and believed that they will never act violently.

The Kim's did not inform Mrs. Im about what her grandson did as it might stress her out or she might not even believe the news. The old woman cares about her grandson deeply. She was the one who raised him after losing both of his parents, Mrs. Im knows her grandson like the back of her hand — well, she thinks she does. Telling her about the crime that her grandson did would devastate her and because of her condition, it is not appropriate that they should tell her.

Jen's family had decided to call the authorities for help with catching Hanbin and their daughter before they can even go even further away from the city. Unlike the first time that their second daughter was held captive, they are determined to catch the culprit before anything similar to what happened last year happens once again.

— No, they will not go through that again. They just got her back and they will not lose her again.

Bangtan, on the other hand, only getting one familiar look from Mr. and Mrs. Kim and they immediately dashed out of their office and back to their vehicle that is dangerously parked outside of the hospital building. Cramming inside the vehicle and into their seats, one by one is probably one of the hardest things that they have to do this whole week.

Jungkook and Seokjin trying to locate the said car that was rented by Hanbin from a nearby car-rental place just a few blocks away from the hospital and is walking distance from one of the places that Hanbin used to work at. Yoongi decided that he should be the one driving the vehicle, leaving the rest of the seven men grabbing the nearest solid object for support as their driver maneuvers through the busy road.

Yoongi is determined to catch up with Hanbin and Jen. With his heart rate skyrocketing, he uses the adrenaline to drive past the cars around them.

— No, he will not go through that again. Yoongi just got her back and he will not lose her again.

A few hours away from the city, Hanbin's grip is tight on the steering wheel of the cheapest car that he could afford to rent — his grip is so tight that his knuckles are turning white from the pressure. His eyes are focused on the road in front of him, he did not even look behind him or from the reflection of the rearview mirror with the fear of seeing another vehicle behind them.