21 | Gone, again

***

***

3rd person

"Hanbin, what are you doing there?" An old woman's voice echoed behind the said young man. "You have been standing there for a long time, dear. Come sit down beside me."

The young man is standing in front of the window, peeking through the curtains covering the interior of the hospital room. He has been staring out of the window for about thirty minutes now. Ever since he saw a glimpse of what looked like two familiar people, he immediately stood right behind the window to observe Yoongi and Jennie who are talking out in the garden.

"Be right there, granny."

The old woman sighs, she looks at his grandson with a strange look — almost like pity. She knew exactly how her grandson is feeling, she may be old by age but she could still remember the days that Hanbin was smiling from ear to ear. Now, her grandson is filled with distress and anger.

If only Hanbin would open his eyes to the world and not only focusing on Jen.

Hanbin didn't move a single inch as his eyes narrow when he notices Yoongi taking a step forward to Jen. He didn't know why but the other man's close distance between him and the young woman is making his blood boil.

"What does he think is he doing?" He asks himself quietly, making sure that this grandmother doesn't hear him.

Then, Hanbin's eyes suddenly widen at the sight occurring in front of him. Yoongi is wrapping his arms around the young woman and is pulling her in close to him. His heart begins to beat fast, not by any other emotion, nothing else but anger and rage is filling up his chest.

He could see that their lips are still moving which means that the two are still talking while being in each other's embrace. Hanbin would march up towards the two in less than a minute if he could.

Then, Hanbin almost gasped when he saw the scene unfolding in front of him — not literally in front of him but a few meters away from where the window was, Jen and Yoongi are standing.

Jen slowly wraps her arms around Yoongi and rests her cheek on the man's shoulder for support. Her lips were barely moving but Hanbin knew that she was telling him something important as Yoongi pulled the woman closer to him and even pressed a kiss on the top of her head.

His hands slowly begin to form into fists out of anger as he gritted his teeth, "That f*cking bastard."

Too preoccupied with what is happening, Hanbin doesn't notice that his grandmother is still staring at him. The old woman's eyebrows furrowed slightly, realizing that her grandson might be watching something bad as she could feel a different aura radiating from him.

"Hanbin?" She calls. "Are you alright, dear?"

The young man slowly turns around to face his grandmother with a smile on his face. Hanbin nods in response, "I'm alright, granny, you should go take a nap again while you wait for your breakfast."