12 | Help

***

***

A/N: Do you guys still like the flow and plot of the story? I think it's getting boring.

3rd person

"So," Jen began. "What's our problem? I don't know how I can help but I'm here to listen if you need me to."

Yoongi smiled and began talking. He knew that she could be trusted, after all she's the reason for it all.

"I've lost somebody who wasn't even mine."

Jen's body froze. She didn't tense up, she just stopped moving as if she also stopped breathing at his words.

"Oh, Yoongi," She sighed and gave him an empathetic look. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have forced you to tell me something so private."

Yoongi shook his head, "It's fine, I know that I can trust you."

Her heart warmed at what he said.

Even though they may only have met for the first time today, she felt as if she had already spent her whole life with him.

"Plus, sharing secrets can help build a good friendship, don't you think so?"

Jen nodded, agreeing with him.

"I met her here at the hospital," Yoongi began. "She was a doctor, she helped me and my friends with our injuries and that's when I met her."

"Wait," Yoongi paused at her voice. "Why? Did something happen to you and your friends?"

He shook his head, "Just a few cuts and bruises. Nothing to worry about."

After convincing her that nothing serious happened to him and his friends, Yoongi continued to tell his story.

"We became friends over the past months and slowly, I was starting to fall for her but I only realized that when it was too late."

He saw the empathetic look Jen was giving him and he thought it was ironic.

"She got into an accident and disappeared."

Jen could hear the sadness in his voice and she couldn't help but feel the same way as well.

"Do you miss her?"

Yoongi chuckled and nodded, "I do, with every minute and every second of my life."

She was glad to see him smile.

Even though the topic of his lost love was a bit sensitive for him to talk about, whenever he would think about her, there will always be a smile forming on his face.

Jen found it amazing.

What love can do to anyone. Somehow, she wishes to know what it feels like to love.