17 | Hanbin

***

***

Min Yoongi

With Seokjin hyung's arm me, we all walked to the cafeteria to join the girls for dinner.

I was hungry earlier, but after seeing what I saw just a few minutes ago, I immediately lost my appetite.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for him that he has to go through something like this. Knowing that one of your only family members is almost at their last breath is a pretty terrifying thing.

But, I just can't help it. Seeing Jennie like that with him.

I could hear my heart thumping in my chest loudly. Memories of before keeps flashing before my eyes.

"MIN YOONGI!!"

A voice yelled my name as I felt two hands on my shoulders.

"Yoongi, snap out of it!"

I didn't dare look up as I buried my face between my knees and kept my hands on my ears.

I sobbed.

Silence took over.

The hands loosened and the voice softened. "Hey, it's okay now."

The two arms brought me closer and I felt the person wrap around me and brought me in for a hug.

It feels warm.

I feel secure.

"Min Yoongi, you're safe."

Then, I was snapped back to reality when Seokjin hyung flicked his fingers in front of me.

"You okay?" He asked me.

We finally arrived at the empty cafeteria just in time. Hyung and I followed the others to a larger table.

I nodded to him in response, "Yeah, hyung, I'm fine."

"Don't lie to me," He whispered as we lagged behind the group. "I saw how you looked at them. You're hurt, Yoongi, just admit it."

I scoffed, "Yeah, it f*cling hurts, is that what you want to hear?"

But instead of responding, he just sighed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder tighter to pull me closer to him.

Jin hyung knows me all too well. He knew not to argue with me when I'm in a bad mood.

We sat with the others in silence.

"Don't give me that look, Jungkook," I grunted under my breath when I saw him staring at me, his eyes filled with pity.

As much as I appreciate their concern, I don't want them to feel pity.

"Yoongi," His girlfriend called, Lisa had a frown on her face.