14 | Friends

***

***

3rd person

"Jen? You're leaving again?"

The young man asked Jen when she got out of the bathroom all dressed and dolled up.

It's been around two days ever since Jen visited her old childhood home with her sisters.

Hanbin was happy for her when she told her everything that had happened and everything that she had seen when she was there at the Kim's residence.

She also told him all the things that she remembered while she was there.

There weren't a lot of memories, most of them were glimpses of her childhood memories with her sisters and parents but it's already a huge step, meaning that there is still a huge chance that she can get back her memories.

"Jen, the sun is about to set, are you really going out?" He asked her.

The young woman sighed and walked over to the bed where Hanbin's grandmother was laying down.

The old woman gave Jen a smile and turned to her grandson, "Hanbin, let her be, she's finally having progress with getting back her memories."

The young man frowned, "Where are you going to meet those guys anyway?"

"My sisters and I said that we'll just meet outside in the garden," Jen replied to him.

Hanbin raised his brow and almost scoffed, "Sisters? Your sisters? You're already calling them your sisters now?"

"Something wrong with that?" Jen couldn't help but snap back. "The blood test already showed that we have the same DNA and I already told you about the memories from my childhood, Hanbin, could you please stop with this nonsense?"

He looked down, feeling bad about what he said.

Jen is irritated that he still doubts her family when they already have all the proof that they need.

"I appreciate your concern," She told him. "Really, I do, but you have to stop acting like everyone is going to hurt me."

Hanbin didn't say anything.

His grandmother grabbed his hand, "She's right, Hanbin, you have to stop being so overprotective, she's safe here, her family is here."

"But we're her family too," He said.

Jen nodded, "You are. I didn't say that you aren't my family."

She sighed and stood right next to him, placing a hand on his shoulder, "If you want, you could join us and we could meet them together. I could even introduce you to my sisters."

Hanbin shook his head and gave her a smile.

"It's okay. You can go."

Jen nodded and waved goodbye to the two of them, "I'll just be out in the garden if you need me."