20 | Please

***

***

3rd person

The following day, Jen woke up fairly early. They were given sleeping bags by the hospital since there is no other place that they can sleep in such an average-sized hospital room with so much equipment and furniture around.

Her parents and her sisters suggested that she should stay at their house now that she is back, it may also help with retrieving her memories. Jen politely declined, she wanted to stay with Hanbin and his grandmother for the time being. She wanted to be there for Hanbin's grandmother until they found a doctor who can help her.

After all, she owes them her life.

Jen yawns and begins stretching her arms. She looked at the window, the curtains were covering the view but it was obvious that it was already morning due to the sunlight peeping through the uncovered areas.

A loud and long exasperated sigh came out of her mouth as soon as she remembered what had happened last night. Her gaze slowly moved down on her hands. It feels so surreal to her, finally knowing everything that had happened before she lost her memories and why she ended up far away from her family and friends.

Then, she remembers the fight that Yoongi and Hanbin had last night. It wasn't a fight filled with physical violence but still, Jen was scared because she could hear the hint of anger and fury in their voices.

Jen's lips slowly formed a smile when she remembered the way that Yoongi kept giving her glances filled with worry and concern as he verbally fought with Hanbin to plead her case. It was endearing to hear him fight for Jen even though he is the one being insulted by Hanbin and yet, he still made time making sure that she's doing okay.

She likes that about him.

Then, finally realizing what she just said in her head, Jen covered her face with her hands as she could feel her cheeks heating up. Placing a hand on her chest, she could feel her heartbeat starting to go uneven and the rhythm is messing up.

What the hell, Min Yoongi, what are you doing to me?

Jen runs her hands through her hair with her eyes closed. She pulls her legs closer to her and into her chest. Taking multiple deep breaths, she keeps trying to calm herself down but nothing seems to be working. She needs to get out of here, Jen needs to breathe some fresh air to help her —

"Jen?"

Her eyes immediately snap open and her head turns to the person who spoke beside her.

"Are you okay?" Hanbin asks. His eyes are still not fully opened yet open as he tries to get up and sit upright.

"I'm fine," Jen quickly responds and pushes Hanbin back down to his sleeping bag. "You can go back to sleep. I just happen to wake up earlier today, but it's okay, I'm okay, Hanbin."