10 | Who are you?

***

***

3rd person

"Wait, what?"

After talking with their parents, the three girls decided to stay at home and visit Jisoo's old room where they called Bangtan for a meeting.

"Amnesia," Chaeyoung repeated. "We think she might have amnesia."

The other lines were silent as the group call also went quiet.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked. "How would she get amnesia?"

Jisoo sighed, "Probably because of the fall, the bullet, or the traumatic experience led her brain to do this, we need to do some testing just to make sure."

"Do you think you can help her remember?" Taehyung asked.

Lisa hummed, "We hope so, it wouldn't be that easy since she clearly doesn't trust us yet and we need to convince her that we are her family."

"What about those people with her?" This time, it was Namjoon. "Aren't they technically her family too?"

"Well, yes, that's why we need her cooperation on this."

Everyone fell silent for a moment.

They have all been waiting for a year to find the missing doctor and they finally have her within their grasp but still too far away to reach.

"Who are they?" One of the men asked.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo turned their gazes to their youngest.

Lisa sighed, "The patient she's accompanying is an old woman and a young man, probably her age, the patient's grandson."

Everyone stayed silent as Lisa answered the question.

"She's pretty close with the two, from what Jaerin unnie and I saw. Jennie had no clue who we are and the grandson was protective of her."

Yoongi's grip on his phone from the other end of the calm tightened.

Seokjin knew that Yoongi was going to burst if they didn't change the subject quickly.

"How did she even end up with them?"

Jisoo shrugged, "Dad took a look at the file for Mrs. Im and found out that they were from a small town just hours from the city and about three or two hours from the cliff where Jennie fell."

This was their final proof that they finally did find Jennie.

Collective agreements echoed from their devices and smiles appeared on their faces at this information.

But as soon as Yoongi spoke, they all went quiet.

"What's his name?"

Everyone knew that this was coming and they weren't surprised at all.