12. He's there

"Then, indeed your Lord, to those who have done wrong out of ignorance and then repent after that and correct themselves - indeed, your Lord, thereafter, is Forgiving and Merciful."
(An-Nahl 16: 119)

He's there.

No matter how far you've strayed away from Him, He's there.

No matter how hard you've been trying to hold onto your bare minimum, He's there

No matter how long it's been since you sincerely raised your hands for prayer, He's there.

No matter how hopeless you feel at the moment, He's there.

You might not even turn up at His calls, but He's there for you, without you even wording out the need.

He's there and He's guiding you, He's making it easier.

Just when you wonder how will you do this! He's done it for you and you look around, stupefied if someone read your heart open?

Even if you know, you're nowhere close to Him, He's there for you. Believe it or not, He's there making all things easier for you, even if you're ungrateful, denying His Blessings and labelling your life being a test, always.

His promise is about
إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
"Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease."
(Ash-Sharh 94: 6)

Please notice the WITH, it says with and not after - which means as we're going through tests, we've equal amount of ease in lives.

Don't take this in jest, He means it and you can see it happening if you will to open your eyes.

It's beautiful and scary at the same time that even though you are not doing anything for Him, He's never stopped helping you, blessing you and making it easier for you.

فَبِأَىِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
"So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?"
( Ar-Rahmaan 55: 13)

What will it take for us to go back to Him? What if we stray so far that we lose everything? What if we lose ourselves so much, that coming back will get more difficult than ever. Don't do this! To you, To Him, who loves you more than anyone else ever did.

Wake up, open your eyes and find your way, turn back and see Him with wide open arms to embrace you.

He's there, and so I Hope 💜

Because without Him, there's no Hope 💔.

He's there always, but the question is will we ever turn back? Will we place our hands in His or it will be too late when we realise? #SelfReminderFirst

"And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous"
(Aal-i-Imraan 3: 133)

A/N - I'm back? Well I don't know, no promises but I think I'll be back if I do get to write on the few things I want to.

Feedback appreciated, I know it's small but it's something I wanted to write from 2-3 days and finally did so Alhamdulillah. 💜