21. The further you are from Allah...

The further you are from Allah, the harder your life becomes.
Unknown

#SelfReminder #ReminderToSelf

I was just wondering why life feels so hard all of a sudden? It wasn't that wasn't hard, was it?

When I compare my life to the previous time, to previous years, I feel it is much harder this time and I tried to think of why is this happening? Then I realize that this year, I have been into distractions which have taken me very far from Allah. When compared to all these years, my life now feels like I really don't have Allah in it. Your life is really hard.

I think back to all the time that I have wasted this year watching, binge watching things and if you ask me what have you gathered in all this?

I could have spent time in places which were more fruitful, more worthwhile for me but no, I squandered all my time in useless information, social media scrolling and blind scrolling and in what not. I just wasted years in days of my life, please I don't even realize, the more free time I get, I know I am going to go back to them again. I know where I fail, but Allah please come back in my life.

Please take me back to you and also I realized that if you take one step towards Allah, He takes 10 steps for you but you need to take that one step! You need courage and tell yourself that you're worth it, the repentance and the efforts.  That Allah is opening his arms to embrace you, when welcoming back you are worth it.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be and blessings on him, said, “Allah Almighty says: I am as My servant expects of Me and I am with him as he remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I will remember him in Myself. If he mentions Me in a gathering, I will mention him in a greater gathering. When he draws near Me by the span of his hand, I draw near him by the length of a cubit. When he draws near Me by the length of a cubit, I draw near him by the length of a fathom. When he comes to Me walking, I come to him running.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 7405, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2675

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

You take the first step and he takes 10 for you but you need to make sure, you need to make a decision that you gotta go back to Allah, no matter how far you have strayed away from Him. Go back to Him He is waiting for you, He is waiting for you like …..

Anas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah is more delighted at the repentance of His servant than one of you who lost his riding animal on a journey in a barren land while it carries his food and drink. He loses all hope as he comes to a tree to lie down in its shade, despairing over his animal, but suddenly he finds it standing over him. He takes hold of its reins and then he greatly rejoices, saying: O Allah, You are my servant and I am your Lord! He makes a mistake due to his great joy.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2747

Believe it.  He's waiting for you, please go back to Him, don't you wanna feel the comfort, the peace and the satisfaction it gets by being close to its Lord. Otherwise it becomes hard, closed and toughened in this world, that it doesn't really feel alive please go back to him, please go back to him.