11. Shaytan's plot and how to defeat him?

How do you know that you have hit rock bottom?

If Shayṭān can get you to lose hope, then he has won.

Iblīs has no hope.

He loves to cause this type of feeling in Bani Ādam (Descendents of Adam) as well.

Shayṭān loves to convince a person that there is no hope for them and that they are not good enough to worship Allāh.

A person may try to take a few steps to Allāh, and Shayṭān will say, "You are not worthy. How dare you! Didn't you commit this sin and that one?"

Shayṭān wants that you give up hope in the Mercy of Allāh

But as long as Allāh has given you breath to breathe and a conscious mind, then you have not hit rock bottom.

You have the chance to repent and come back to Allāh.

Abu Sa'īd al-Khudri narrates in the Musnad of Imam Aḥmad that the Prophet (ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam) said,

"Iblīs said, 'I swear by Your Honor, my Lord, that as long as Your servants have souls in their bodies, I will continue to mislead them.'

Allāh said, "By My Honor, Grandioseness, and Loftiness, I will continue to forgive my servants as long as they seek My forgiveness.'"

Shayṭān will continue to misguide people and will succeed. We all make mistakes and it is bound to happen, but Allāh will continue to forgive us as long as we seek His forgiveness.

One of the best ways to protect yourself from the traps and tricks of Shayṭān is to constantly seek forgiveness of Allāh.

(Taken from the brochure of Deception (A Study of Shaytan) Course by Al Maghrib Online)

And We have certainly created you, [O Mankind], and given you [human] form. Then We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was not of those who prostrated.
Allah ] said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?" [Satan] said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay."
[ Allah ] said, "Descend from Paradise, for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased.
[Satan] said, "Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."
[ Allah ] said, "Indeed, you are of those reprieved."

[Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path.

Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]."

[ Allah ] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together."
Qur'an 7:11-18

One of his other major ways to avert us from Allah's way is for he makes us ungrateful, let's not make him win. For Allah has said 'Satan is to you a clear enemy'

If you planted hope today in a heart that felt alone, if you caused a laugh that chased some tears away, if someone's burden was made lighter because of your kindness, then your day was well spent.

- Unknown

After a really long time I witnessed a beautiful and heartwarming sunrise today, with things of #StayHome and our schedules getting haywire, the city entering into winter and bringing us chilled mornings. Today was different and it made me happy, after a really long time. Which made me recall a quote "It's hard to catch God's blessings when your heart is in complete absence of His remembrance." and I can't help but feel how true is that.

For the love of little things.

I don't know why but I want you feel it, the littlest of things making you happy and grateful.

Going back to Allah, Remembering Him like you used to it's not easy but its sweet. You need His help in doing His Ibadah too.

Mu'ādh ibn Jabal narrated the Messenger of Allāh صَلَّى اللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ took his hand and said: "

O' Mu'ādh, by Allāh I love you." Then he said: "I advise you, O' Mu'ādh, do not fail to say upon completing every prayer:

*اللَّهُمَّ أَعِنِّي عَلَى ذِكْرِكَ، وَشُكْرِكَ، وَحُسْنِ عِبَادَتِكٙ*

'Allahumma a'inni 'ala dhikrika wa shukrika, wa husni 'ibadatika,'

'O' Allāh, help me to remember You, to be grateful to You, and to worship You in an excellent manner.'"

Saheeh al-Jāmi' 7969 | Shaykh al-Albāni رحمه الله | Saheeh
Riyad as-Salihin 384
Translation: Authentic Quotes

From Chapter 9 to 11 (of this book), We still need duas to get back to Him and embrace sweetness. We need to work harder and not give up midway. Insha Allah.

Bilal Ibn Rabah (May Allah be pleased with him) said "I mixed the bitterness of the torture with the sweetness of Iman, and the sweetness of Iman conquered."

Al Hasan Al Basri , "Beseech sweetness in three things: in salat, in remembrance (Zikr) and in reciting the Qur'an. If you achieve it, that is it. But you don't, know that the door is closed."

Shaikhul-Islam Ibn Taimiyah once said: "There is a Paradise in this world, whoever fails to enter it, will not enter the Paradise of the Hereafter."

I was searching for these quotes, they're first related to me by my teacher from Ramadan Reflections course and suddenly I came across this site and I think it's the same my mam had referred cause the content are similar, very similar.

It contains gems - I'm sharing the link here (Although I know it doesn't work from here) and I'm gonna post in on my message wall (So incase you're reading this update after a long time of its being put up here - you know you've to scroll down on my wall or type it out by seeing here)

http://www.gsalam.net/sweetness-of-iman/

Please do check it - later or now but do.

Attached above is today's picture from the morning, absolutely filter free.