JEALOUSY

"Doctor....doctor woh woh Pagal....", nurse came running in the OPD.

"What happened? Why are you shouting?", Dr. Ojha asked the panting nurse while being engrossed in some file.

"Doctor woh pagal jise hum ne do hafte pehle Electric Shock dia tha....woh apne Ward me nahi h", the scared nurse told the doctor.

Hearing the name, he looked up at her. "You mean that patient from Psychiatric Ward? What do you mean he isn't there? Did you even check properly?"

"Doctor hum ne sb jagah dekha. Pr woh kahin nahi h. Lagta h woh bhaag gya"

Dr. Ojha stood up from his chair. "Itni security hone ke baad woh kaise bhaag skta h? Tum log ek kaam theek se nahi kr skte? Tumhe koi andaaza h tumhari ek laaparvaahi ki wajah se main kitni badi problem me fans gya hu?", he gave her a death look. The nurse looked down in fear.

"What are you staring at my face now?Go search him everywhere. I want him! Do you understand? Agar woh nhi mila, to tum sb ko fire kr dunga. GET LOST!", Dr. Ojha barked threatening the nurse.

"Jii Doctor", the shivering nurse left the OPD in fear of losing her job.

Dr. Sunil Ojha, the Dean of the Asylum, took out a handkerchief from his pocket & wiped the sweat from his forhead. He sat on his chair and tried to think. Then picked up the phone from the table and dialled a number.

"Sir, woh Hospital se bhaag gaya!"

~~~~~~~~~~

The camp fire was lit & they were made to stand around it facing their partners. Vatsal-Ishita too were playing while Sid had opted out this time. Instead he was handling the music system.

"Are you ready baby doll?", stepping on the paper Ayaan asked for Zoya's hand who was gonna be his dancing partner for the night.

"Chaliye yeh bhi kr lete h", she stepped forward taking his hand.

Aditya who got his pairing with Ishita, his eyes were watching her all the time. He saw Ayaan saying something in her ears to which she laughed.

"They are school best friends - Zoya, Sid & Ayaan. Teeno ki school se pakki yaari h, khaas kr hi Zoya aur Ayaan ki", Ishita told him pointing at Ayaan & Zoya who were placed not far from them.

"I can see that", he replied not removing his eyes from them as Zoya laughed on another joke cracked my her bestie.

The music started and so did the game. Soon couples started losing the balance  & got out of the game. But Aditya's eyes were only on Ayaan's hand around Zoya. Though they were friends yet he did not like the physical closeness between the two & the way he was holding his wife. But at the same time, he didn't want to hurt Zoya. So he kept dancing quietly.

The game reached last round as couples got eliminated after each round. Ishita-Vatsal turned out to be the winners and like they never failed to show their love for each other openly, both of them did not mind kissing each other in front of others. Hooting and clapping followed.

After game got over & everyone went to sleep, Zoya was making way to her tent too. She didn't see after the game & was wondering why he left without waiting for her when someone called her from behind.

"Oye"

She turned to look. "Janab hume follow kyun kr rahe h?"

"Bas aisi hi", Ayaan replied.