CHAOS

Some of them had gathered around the camp fire while others were setting up the tent. The negative temperatures had taken toll on them since their very first night in the snowy mountains. After trekking for the whole day, the fire was a relief on their cold feets. Aditya was sitting near the fire watching Zoya who was helping Ishita pack leftover food in foils.

"Sid you guys need blanket?", he heard a voice nearby asked. But his eyes didn't leave Zoya even for a second to see who the person was.

It was their second night in Shimla, and things were never better between them. Though they were sleeping in separate tents, he was already missing her. It was actually Vatsal's idea to divide the tents between the boys and the girls, so that it would be easy to organize. Although his tent was right opposite hers. She smiled at him whenever her eyes catches his & he couldn't stop himself from blushing. He once again blushed at the thought.

"Thanks but I don't think we need it", Sid replied Ayaan who stood with a pile of blankets in his hands and wrapped his arms cosily around his wife.

"Sure?", he asked staring at Roshni.

"Very sure", she replied with a smirk.

"As you wish Bhabhiji", Ayaan smiled and moved to ask others.

"Wait.....what did you just call me?", she realized after a second.

Aditya turned his head away from Zoya only when he heard Roshni shouting at Ayaan.

"Oye main tumse baat kr rahi hu", she yelled at his back when he didn't reply.

"Aap gussa kyun ho rahi h Bhabhiji?", he looked at her innocently.

"STOP calling me THAT!", she snapped.

"As you wish Bhabhiji", he grinned that irritated her further. She scoffed at him.

"Roshni, it's ok darling. He's just joking. Cool down Jaan", Sid persuaded her.

Ayaan winked Aditya who was quietly watching the scene. He turned his back to her and handed a blanket to Aditya. And this was it to for her short-temper.

"Smjhte kya ho tum apne aap ko, haan?", she turned him around by his shoulder.

Ishita & Zoya who were just done with the packing of food joined the group of watchers. They looked at each other not knowing what just happened there.

"Come on guys, let it go. Tum dono jb se yahan pr aaye ho tb se lad rahe ho. Baby, you come with me", Siddharth stepped in between Ayaan-Roshni putting a stop to their about-to-happen-fight scene.

"What is happening here guys?", Vatsal joined them too.

"Nothing, tumhara yeh friend khud ko kuch zyaada hi smart smjhta h. Loser!", she commented while Sid dragged her.

Ayaan coughed loudly, "Excuse me?".

"Excused. Loser!"

He heard her shout without looking as sighed in disbelief.

"My Angry Bhabhiji!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you Sahir.......I love you so much", the lovely voice was saying. He smiled. He wanted to tell her that he too cannot live without her. He wanted to embrace her in his arms. But she seemed far.

"I love you too Zoya", his voice echoed. He walked a few steps towards her. But their distance was only increasing. She was crying. He noticed someone pulling her away from behind. Perhaps her evil Abbu, he thought.