GETTING CLOSER!

"Coffee", he passed her the paper Mug.

"Oh thanks", she smiled taking the hot cup from his hand. He smiled back and stood next to her. They were waiting at the Arrival Gate of the Delhi Airport on Sunday morning. She looked around as people exited the gate and pressed her lips to the hot coffee.

Four days had passed since after their confessions that night followed by little patch-up. The emotional baggage that she had been carrying around with her had weighed down from her shoulders. He was smiling at her like before & she couldn't help but smile back at him.

"It's good", Zoya finally said.

His lips curved into a confident smile. "Told you", he took a sip from his Mug. She turned her head to his side only in time to catch view of his dimples. Past few days had made her realise how easy going person he was. Just as Anjana had told, he couldn't be angry with someone for longer.

Then her eyes caught something funny on his face and she turned fully to him. "What?", Aditya asked when he noticed her staring at him.

She put front-camera of her phone on & showed it to him. A thick moustache of foam had formed on his lips. He sighed and returned the phone to her while she was laughing.

Aditya looked for tissues in his pockets. "Wait", she searched for a handkerchief in her purse.

"I'll do it", Zoya smiled & stepped closer to him. As she wiped his face, Aditya deliberately made funny faces with his tongue rolling here & there inside his mouth making difficult for her to clean. She laughed and playfully slapped him across the chest while he chuckled. She then held his face and cleaned the foam from over his lips while he obeyed her. And that was how Waseem-Roshnaq found them.

"Salam Alaikum", Waseem's jovial voice made their heads turn. And there were they standing right a foot away, smiling.

Waseem spread his arms wide open & it only took a minute for Zoya's eyes to get get before she flew in her Abbu's arms.

"Hamari bachchi, kaisi h aap?", Waseem was quick in wrapping his arms tightly around her.

"Hum achche h. Aap kaise h Abbu?", she asked wiping Waseem's wet eyes while he nodded. Roshnaq smiled seeing the two exchange emotional greetings.

Aditya moved near Roshnaq & touched her feet. "I hope aap ko aane me koi bhi takleef nhi hui Ammi", he smiled. Zoya looked at him in surprise as he gave a side-hug to her Ammi. Well, his Ammi too. She smiled staring the two, a look of complete admiration on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Takleef kaise hoti bhaisahab.....hamare bachche jo hume lene aaye the", holding Aditya-Zoya in her either arms Roshnaq replied.

Both Hoodas & Siddiquis were having a laugh together as they sat around each other. Zoya was sitting in mid of both of her parents clutching their arms with a big happy smile on her face. While rest of the Hoodas were sitting on opposite couch.

"Hooda sahab, hume ek shikayat h aap se. Delhi aane ke baad to aapne bhula hi diya hume", Waseem complained to his friend in a fake angry tone.

"Yaar Waseem, ab main kya batau. Jb se ghar me Bahu aayi h, ghar ka maahaul hi badal gaya h. Inn do namuno ke baad sirf ek beti ki kami thi jo Zoya ne poori kr di. Aur iss hi bahane tum aur Bhabhi Delhi to aaye humse milne", Harsh said with pride praising his favourite child. Zoya looked at Aditya who was looking at her only. He has proud on his face as her name was mentioned. She blushed and looked down.