WILL HE COME ?

Today was an eventful day. He is physically & mentally tired by the end of it. He wanted some rest and this is the only place where he actually finds it. There is a sukoon in this place. Everytime he comes here, all his worries & tensions leaves him making him feel free for a while.

One reason for this place being special to him is because years back he found the love of his life here, Zoya. Ever since he confessed his love to Zoya, this place became their love symbol. It always reminds them of their first meeting. It holds their secrets too.

It is actually a very beautiful lake, situated a little away from the hustle-bustle of the main city. One can find peace & silence here which is a far away possibility when you are living in a city like Mumbai.

Sahir who had just found his peace back after a long tiresome day was sitting by the edge of the lake, thinking about the day he just spent

Sahir who had just found his peace back after a long tiresome day was sitting by the edge of the lake, thinking about the day he just spent. How it all started with him rushing to the hospital, calling out for the doctor in emergency, him losing his temper for several times & letting his anxiety taking over the best of him, then that fight with the cashier regarding the payment, and how he had to sell his watch. Finally the lunch at Zoya's house which he had almost forgotten.

Everything happened so fast, he didn't get the time to process what's going. And what just happened at Zoya's house is making him mentally more exhausted.

Sahir ran his hands through his hairs, trying to intake all that happened throughout the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE DAY (Flashback) :-

Zoya dialed Sahir's number praying that this time he may pick up her call.

The phone was ringing......ringing
......ringing......still ringing......until he finally picked it up. A thick voice from the other end says, "Hello".

"Sahir, kahan h aap?", Zoya asked him in a typical inquiring girlfriend's tone.

"Me.....I.....I.....am....", Sahir said thinking. Then it hits him, he had to go at Zoya's for lunch. How can he forget about it? It is indeed an important day to him. Only after meeting her parents, they can take their relationship to the next level.

But then he immediately made up, "On my way baby, almost there", replying in a firm tone, he immediately leaves for Siddiqui House.

"Come soon", said Zoya and cuts the call sighing with relief.

She looked at her Roshnaq who was looking at her questioningly.

"Ammi don't worry, woh bas pahuch rhe h. Hume bas yun gye or yun unhe leke aaye", saying that a beautiful smile comes on her face as she turns to leave.

Before leaving, her attention goes to her father who was scrolling the pages of a magazine. She signalled her Ammi towards her Abbu indicating with her head & goes out.