OLD GANG!

"Dhadkan", Aditya blurted out. Everyone turned their head at him. Anjana stared at him with her mouth open. Zoya who was tired explaining the movie to Arjun too was surprised while Arjun looked dumbfounded.

"Adi", Anjana scolded slapping his arm. "Tu kiski team me h? Hamari ya unki?", she asked holding her waist.

"Maa woh....main....woh actually", Aditya was both embarassed & blushing at the same time. He could fell all the four pair of eyes were on him waiting to listen his explanation. Zoya too was watching him which made him feel more nervous like always.

"Anjana jane bhi do na....tumhare bete ki shaadi ho gyi h. Ab chahe yeh kisi ki bhi team ho, saath apni biwi ka hi dega. Kyu Adi?", Papa Hooda said patting his son's shoulder. "Apne baap pe jo gaya h na", he passed a flirting smile to his wife.

"Thanks for the help bhai", Arjun teased flashing a toothy smile. He hi-fived Zoya who went & sat next to him.

"To Mom ab aapki team me se kon aa rha h?", Arjun asked.

"Achcha ab meri turn h. Main aa rhi hu", Anjana stood. This time Arjun went and whispered the movie in her ears. Since Anjana was the champion of the game, it took her no time in explaining the movie to her team-mates.

The game went on for hours & they were never tired of it because they were happy to be in each other's company. It is after a long time the Hooda family was having the quality time together and was in full mood to enjoy their day to the fullest. It was after what felt like ages, Zoya found herself genuinely happy among the new people who had now become her family. She realised how much she was missing her family and spending time with her Ammi-Abbu. A beautiful smile formed on her lips thinking of them. At times she caught her husband staring at her & then immediately looked away with hint of blush.

They were finally at the last round of the game where both the teams have equal points & the winner of the game was to be decided. Harsh-Anjana's coordination was so good that even before explaining the movie, they guessed it. Even Arjun & Zoya have been a good team throughout the game. Sometimes they guessed it & sometimes they missed it. But it was fun.

Since it was last turn & Zoya was coming for that, Anjana excitedly stood to speak. "Iss baar main Zoya ko movie dungi. Aur Cheeku tu apne jazbaaton ko control me rakhna", she warned glaring at him and causing both Arjun & Harsh to chuckle silently. They know how much Anjana take this game seriously.

Anjana whispers the movie to Zoya who immediately starts gesturing it to Arjun. She showed 4 fingers and he understood that she means 4 words. She made next move with her finger to explain the first word.

"Pehla word h....okk....One?.....Ek.....Next".

Zoya looked here and there to search for something and found it. She picked the vase from the table & gestured inside it. "Vase?....Flower?.....Phool....Ek Phool....Ek Phool Do Maali?", Arjun guessed it in no time. Zoya smiled and nodded her head.

Arjun jumped in happiness because they had won. "Bhabhi you are the best! Hum jeet gaye", he said hugging Zoya tightly & started dancing in excitement holding Zoya's hands. Harsh-Anjana was silently watching their younger son dancing like a kid with a smile on their faces. While their elder son didn't seem much happy.

"Dekh rahi ho Anjana kya pyaar h Devar-Bhabhi ka", Harsh muttered to Anjana.

Arjun picked Zoya by her waist and was circling around in excitement making Zoya laugh. It was too much for Aditya & he got up. "Arjun, itna ghumaega to Zoya ko chakkar aa jaega. Usse isi waqt niche utaar", Aditya commanded.