ANJANA'S WISH !?

Roshnaq was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone the following morning. Waseem was busy with the decorators over his phone. Zoya and the Hoodas were still in their room.

Roshnaq was almost done with the paranthas she was preparing for the breakfast. She put them hot in the casserole and served it on the dining table along with the other things.

While she was setting the table, Harsh & Anjana descended down the stairs from their room. They looked ready to go out & Anjana even had a shopping bag in her hand.

Seeing them approaching the table Roshnaq politely asked, "Aap log kahin bahar ja rhe h?", she asked.

Waseem too joined the group as he was done with the call.

"Hum soch rhe the ki shaadi ki rasme shuru hone se phle mandir ho aaye. Bachcho ko bhagwan ka aashirwad bhi mil jaega", Anjana said glancing at her husband over her shoulder.

Waseem looked excited at the idea, "Zaroor bhabhi! Yeh bahot umda khayal h".

"Bhaisahab agar aap logo ki ijazat ho to hum Zoya ko bhi saath le jana chahenge", she asked in anticipation.

"Isme ijazat kaisi, ab hum ek parivaar h. Aap beshak Zoya ko saath le jaaye", Waseem blurted out as he was already convinced.

Anjana beamed at Waseem as she got his consent. Just then Zoya strolled down the stairs grabbing everyone's attention in the room. She wished everyone morning as she drew close to the table.

"Zoya hum tumhara hi wait kr rhe the", Anjana told her.

"Humara? Kyun?", she asked eyeing everyone present in the room.

"Zoya bete, Anjana Ji aapko aur Aditya ko mandir le jana chahti h. Aapki aur Aditya ki nayi zindagi ke liye dua maangne", Waseem explained looking at her sternly.

"Haa Zoya", Anjana supported. She further continued, "Hamare yahan parampara h ki nayi bahu shaadi se phle poore parivaar ke saath mandir darshan krne jaati h".

Anjana paused for a moment as she extended her hand inside the bag she was carrying and took out a big box.

"Yeh tumhare liye. I hope tumhe pasand aaye", Anjana forwarded the box to Zoya.

Zoya held the box & looked at Anjana questioningly.

"Zoya bachche, isse khol ke dekho", Harsh insisted.

At that moment Aditya walked in through the main door of the house. Anjana was the first one to notice as he stopped at his place seeing the living room occupied with people.

"Aree Adi, tu wahan kyun khada h?", Anjana waved at him and everyone's attention once again diverted to him. Zoya happen to steal a quick glance at him from the sideways as Anjana addressed him.

"Yahan aa hamare saath", Anjana gestured him to join them.

Aditya nodded and came stood next to his mother. He immediately recognized the familiar box in Zoya's hands. He knew that he had just come at the right time as Zoya was about to open the box. Now he wouldn't miss the moment and waited impatiently to capture her reaction to what was kept in store for her.

Zoya opened the box only to get pleasantly surprised by the present inside it. It was a beautiful red saree having light work on its border and a designer blouse.

"Bahot khoobsurat h", Zoya finally said praising the work with her hand.

Zoya's eyes glittered with happiness. The saree was indeed beautiful, there is no doubt in that. She really liked it and to confirm that a beautiful smile instantly appeared on her face.