HIS PAST

(Flashback) continuing.....

Hearing this, Sahir with full attitude goes near Waseem and says "Boliye, kya puchna chahte hain aap?".

Waseem stares him for few seconds, scanning him from up to down. He then said, "Aayen hmare saath", pointing towards his Study, he left.

After reaching at the door of his Study, Waseem turned & said, "Zoya aap bhi". Then went inside.

Zoya and Sahir looks at each other and left for where they were called.

Waseem's Study was upstairs which he uses both as his office and as his rest place. It is one big & beautifully constructed room, and was interiored by one of Zoya's interior designer friend.

There is a big library on the both sides of the wall with a wooden desk & chair in the middle. And a circular couch was placed at the far corner of the well-organized room.

 And a circular couch was placed at the far corner of the well-organized room

Waseem was sitting on his chair when Sahir knocked. He asked them to come in. Sahir & Zoya did as told.

As soon as they stepped inside the dimly-lit room, Sahir's eyes started scanning the entire room taking in every detail. He wasn't a greedy person but he was wondering why Zoya didn't take him to this room.

Zoya had left Waseem's Study while she toured her entire house to Sahir, since Waseem hasn't allowed anyone except Zoya to come here in his absence.

Waseem was reading some documents kept in a file. He looked at Sahir & Zoya and asked them to wait pointing towards the couch on left.

Sahir and Zoya sat down on the circular couch together holding each other's hand. Sahir was calming her down as Zoya was hell nervous.

After a few minutes, Waseem wrapped up the work he was busy doing and left the file on the desk. He then stood from his chair & walked across the room.

He came and sat on the opposite couch. His bat's eyes were fixed on Sahir's face. For a second, his gaze went towards their interwined fingers and he felt a rush of anger inside his veins.

Waseem, as a father, is very protective as well as possessive of her daughter. He has one loving and caring side too.

He has always been Zoya's shield. He's been pampering her since the doctor gave her in his arms for the first time. He has always supported her and given her every kind of freedom.

Waseem never let any boy hover around Zoya even after she grew up. Seeing her hand interwined tightly in Sahir's hand, he feels uncomfortable. He just doesn't likes his daughter to be so close to a guy. But then he loves her so much that he couldn't deny her for anything.

Brushing aside his anger, he looked up at Sahir, "Apne baare mein kuch bataein. Kon kon h aapke parivaar me?".

"Mera naam to aap jante hi hain - Sahir, Sahir Azeem Chaudhary. Aur rahi baat mere family ki, to mere ghar mein sirf mere Ammi hain", Sahir answered fiercely.