MISTAKE OR LOVE ??

It was evening when SaYa woke up. They were still lying naked under the sheets after making love for hours. Their clothes were scattered in the cabin.

It was not the first time they have done it in here. Infact it was their usual place where they have made love multiple times. Only person who happens to know about this secret is Zoya's Secretary Mona with whom Zoya shares everything.

Zoya's head was on Sahir's arm and her hands on his hairy chest which she likes the most. Sahir's legs was wrapped around her waist and his hand on her chest.

They have make out after a very long time. It feels so good to lay in each other's arms completely naked and wet in love.

They used to do it very often earlier in their relationship. But then they reduced the frequency because Zoya's body couldn't handle it that often.

"Kitna waqt ho gaya h jb hum yun, nahi?", pointing at their naked self Sahir commented to his lady love who was lying naked in his arms. He kissed Zoya on her forehead.

Zoya smiled and hummed. She opened her eyes and looked at the man of her life. She feels so protected in his arms.

"I love you", Zoya said kissing Sahir on his cheeks.

Sahir immediately grabbed Zoya's lips. She was enjoying his soft pecks when he came over her and started biting her collarbone. He then placed his hands on both her sides & moved down to kiss her cleavage.

Zoya moaned loudly in pleasure as their naked bodies rubbed against each other turning them on. She could feel his member erected. But before they could go any further, landline in the cabin rang.

"Ahh....Sahir....ahh....phone....ahh", Zoya groaned while Sahir was busy sucking her breasts.

"Sahir phone", she tapped on his shoulder when he didn't listen. Sahir took her breasts out of his mouth and looked up.

He gave a small peck on her lips and got up from her. Zoya wrapped the sheets around her and got up. But her body was so paining that she fell back.

Sahir then picked her in his arms and took her to the desk where the landline was kept and made her sit on it.

Zoya hold the sheets together she was wrapped in with one hand & picked the receiver from other.

"Hello", Zoya spoke on the phone.

"Zoya bete aap abhi bhi office me hi hain? Aapka kaam khatm nhi hua ab tk?", Waseem spoke from the other side.

Zoya froze at her place listening to her Abbu's voice. It was then the reality hit her. Fear spread over her and her voice didn't came out of her throat.

"Hello! Zoya? Aap sunn rhi h na?", Waseem asked when he got no response from Zoya.

Zoya somehow managed to say, "Abbu hum bas nikal hi rhe h".

"Aur aap phone kyu nhi utha rhi thi?", Waseem asked her.

Zoya checked her phone and saw 18 missed calls from Waseem. She slapped her forehead in frustration. She was so busy in making out with Sahir that she didn't realize the time.

"Abbu woh phone silent pe tha", Zoya lied tears started coming out of her eyes.

"Bahut waqt ho gya h, ab aap aa jaiye", Waseem said.

"Jii Abbu", saying this Zoya cut the call.

Zoya got up from the desk and tried to walk but again fell down. Sahir again picked her seeing her struggling to walk.