SUNDAY IS FUNDAY

Zoya cut the call and walked inside the office only to found Akansha & Shawn standing with bouquet in their hands and a welcoming smile pasted on their faces. They were happy seeing her first time after her marriage.

"Welcome to our new office Zoya mam", Shawn greeted with a warm smile.

"Welcome mam. Aap iss Saree me bahut pretty lag rhe ho", Akansha said handing her the bouquet.

"Shukriya", Zoya smiled kindly. She had asked two of her employees at Mumbai's FASHIONISTA to assist her at the office in Delhi as she'd be needing someone to  help her manage the things at their new branch. Shawn and Akansha were the first ones who voluntarily showed their support. Even Mona wanted to join them but Zoya asked her to take the charge of the Mumbai branch. Since Zoya wanted someone trustworthy for managing the affairs there & her Secretary, Mona was the one she can trust anything with. She has been working for Zoya years now & knows everything about FASHIONISTA, so Zoya thought it best to left the office under her care. Moreover, she wanted to keep a check on Sahir & since Mona was the only one who know everything about them, Zoya wanted her to stay there and inform her about him.

"Akansha hamare cabin me Coffee bhej dijiyega", Zoya ordered and went inside her cabin. She kept her handbag on the desk & relaxed herself on the chair. She put her palms on her forehead. Suddenly her head was feeling heavy after talking with her mother. Zoya heard a knock on the door and without looking up, asked the person to come in. It was Shawn with Zoya's coffee in one hand and some files in another.

He kept the Coffee mug & the files on the table, "Mam, yeh kuch files h new clients ke liye. Aap check kr lijiyega".

"Thanks! Aap jaiye hum yeh dekh lenge", Zoya assured. "Shawn, hamare sar mein thoda dard h. Aap Akansha se kahiye ki hume kuch der disturb na kre", she told.

"Sure Mam", Shawn said & left.

Zoya closed her eyes & massage her head with her fingers. She drank her coffee & was feeling better. Zoya thought to check out some news about the latest fashion trends & took her phone out. Everywhere there was the news about Harshvardhan Hooda's elders son's wedding and their Reception pictures roaming on the Web. Zoya ignored the news & scrolled to look for some ideas for her new collection.

Soon it was evening & Zoya was working on her laptop finalising the new designs for her new collection. She closed her laptop after finishing and filled herself a glass of water. Zoya unlocked her phone to check out the messages. There was an SMS from Siddharth informing her the time of the party on Sunday. She smiled reading it. 

Just then she again turned her head to a  knock & found Akansha standing on the door. "Mam, aapke ghar se Driver aaya h aapko lene ke liye", she informed.

Zoya recalled that Anjana had asked her to come home early as they had to go at Gupta's for the dinner. She quickly got up from her chair & picked her handbag.

"Akansha, hume jaldi nikalna hoga. Aap aur Shawn bhi office close kr ke jldi ghar chale jaiyega", Zoya said and rushed out of the office.

~~~~~~~~~~

The two cars stopped outside the Hooda House together at the same time. Aditya stepped down from his black Mercedes while Zoya got out from the other car. It was dark already as both of them rushed towards the house. Their eyes met at the entrance as they together stepped inside.

"Adi-Zoya aa gye tum dono", Anjana said upon noticing. She was dressed ready to go somewhere as she marched towards them.

"Maa aaj short flight thi, so jaldi aa gya", Aditya told looking at Zoya. "Aap kahin jaa rhe ho?", he asked upon noticing her.