Chapter 20

I made this one long for y'all!!!

------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

-\/-\/-

Jesse's POV

-\/-\/-

I can't control my body! I can't move! I screamed in my head and it just seemed to echo.

I was trapped inside my own body and mind. I felt the presence that appeared in my head continue to force me back. I fought it with all I had, but it never seemed good enough. I still couldn't get my control back.

"And little Derek thinks that you're not weak." A voice sneered. It was a mans voice. It sounded so angry, so filled with hatred. I shivered at its cold, dark tone.

"Who are you?" I asked. I don't understand how this happened. If I can get him to answer my questions then maybe I can piece this together.

"It doesn't matter what my name is!" He spat out. "We're both going to die anyway, so forgive me if I don't see the point in giving you my name."

We're going to die?! But, I don't understand, who's going to kill us or me, for that matter, since this is my body! I don't even know what's going on! And Derek, what about Derek!

"What do you mean we're going to die! Please tell me!" I panicked.

"The damn wickens!" He shouted. The shout echoed, bouncing around inside my mind and hurting my ears to the point where I had to cover them and squeeze my eyes closed.

As the noise subsided I uncovered my ears and continued listening.

"They had a damn full blooded witch among them!" He continued to yell. "Once I cast my spell and turned into that god forsaken tree, I sat there for centuries waiting for my vessel; you. I was going to extract my revenge on the werewolves for murdering my wife and kids, but about a hundred years back a witch figured out that I wasn't just a tree, but a person in the form of a tree. He did his homework and figured out my plans and then decided he could use me for his schemes. He did an overlay spell on me and waited, using respite techniques to keep him alive, and as soon as I found my vessel; it activated. Now he's controlling the both of us for his own games!" He finished.

I could feel his anger and hatred as if it was my own, but I guess in a way it was. He became me the second he entered my body, feeling my emotions, and me his. We were connected and would continue to be as long as he was in my body.

Wait, he didn't tell me what the witches plan was.

"What is the witches plan?" I asked as curiosity got the best of me.

"He wants to be a king, to be worshipped.... to play god, I guess you can say. He wants to force every supernatural creature on this planet to kiss his shoes."

"But why? This doesn't make any sense." I said. I grabbed at my hair in frustration.

"Do people like him need a reason? Let me tell you something, if you were born in greed and raised to think that you are better then everyone else, you would act the same way. Only less fortunate people know the value of things they had to work for. He was born having everything handed to him, thinking that he deserved everything. He had never worked for anything a day in his life, so he did not value anything. He played with the things that were handed to him until he got bored, and then threw them away without a second look." He said.

"I still don't understand." I said.

He sighed. "Why do you think they say money is dirty?"

Where is he going with this? Can't he just answer my damn question? This is getting really irritating.