Chapter 11

I thought the picture was funny!! :)

----------------------------------------------

Jesse's POV:

I groaned and hung my head. "Oh come on Jesse, don't look so glum."Derek said. I raised my eyebrows at him. He actually wants to clean? A smirk began forming on his face, like he was coming up with some devious plan. "How about we split up the chores and make it a race!" He said, bouncing on his feet in excitement. Werewolves, always gotta be a competition with them.

"Alright fine. If that's the way you want it to be then you best gear up! There's no way I'm going to go easy on you!" I shout, feeling my competitive side kick in. I don't like backing down in competitions, and there's no way I'm going to let a werewolf beat me. I won't lose!

I glare at Derek and he does the same thing back, neither one of us wanting to be the first to break eye contact. "I'm gonna kick your ass!" I snarl.

"You're gonna have to catch it first, cause I'm gonna leave you in the dust!" He retorted and we each glared harder.

"Oh my, you can just feel the electricity in the air. I don't think I've ever seen my daughter act like this. I'm glad our kids met Talia. I think Derek's good for her. She usually just sits in her room all day." We heard my mom say, making both our heads snap towards where our parent were standing together. Their eyes widened. "And now I think we should get out of here and go see what your husband wanted back at your house!" Mom said and Talia nodded. They quickly grabbed their purses and darted out the house.

"So what are each of our chores, and you better not take all the easy ones so you can get done faster." I growl.

Derek scoffed. "If anything, I'm going to have to give you the easy ones so I don't have to wait two hours for you when I'm done first!" He snarled back.

"We'll see who's done first. What's the chores?" I asked.

"You take the kitchen, living room, and bedrooms on the right side of the hallway upstairs. And I'll take the bathrooms, study, and the rooms on the left side of the hallway." He replied.

"Alright, go!" I yelled and we darted off to clean our assigned areas.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

TIME SKIP- 4 hours later

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Jesse's POV

I plopped down on the couch. My legs feeling like jelly from all the running I just did. I've done it! I've beat him! I've beat the wolf! Yes!!! I smiled my victory smile and laid across the couch. I threw one leg over the back of the couch and put one arm behind my head. I'm so tired. That's the most exercise I've done since Derek chased me out of school.

Speaking of Derek, I thought he'd be done by now. I climbed up the stairs. Derek should be cleaning his side of the hallway by now. I started walking down the hallway and checking rooms, all of them were neat and tidy... and empty. I got to the last door on the hallway, which is also my room and opened it.

I couldn't believe my eyes! I mean yea, the room was neat and tidy like the others but standing there by my dresser going through my underwear, was none other than the boy I've been looking for and he's about to be a big pile of dirt in my back yard!

"What the hell do you think your doing!" I yelled at him. He turned around with narrowed eyes and the biggest smirk I've seen yet.

"Oh hi there, Jesse." He said casually. I glared at him.

"Get away from there now!" I said.

"Aww, come on Jesse. Don't get upset. You have some really good taste in underwear. And you know, I find this one being my favorite." He said. He brought his hand from behind his back and hanging on his finger was my black lace underwear.

----------------------------------------------

Ooh Derek's the underwear thief kind of guy.

Sorry it's short! I'll make the next chapter longer I promise!

I think I finally figured out what direction I'm going to take this story.

Vote and comment!!

Till next chapter! bye bye!!