Chapter 12

Hehe! Another funny picture for y'all!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

I watched as my underwear dangled from his finger and felt my anger rising. This little bastard! I'm going to kill him!

My tail started to swish in predatory movements like a lion on the prowl. My ears flattened themselves on my head. Derek noticed how my body was reacting and knew I was getting pissed. He smirked and turned to close my underwear drawer but still had my black lace panties hanging from his finger when he turned back around. I narrowed my eyes and snarled at him. How many times does he have to piss me off! This blundering idiot is going to die today. The parents are gone so there's no one here to stop me.

I let out a loud growl as I lunged for him. At the last second, he moved out of the way which resulted in me running into the dresser. Getting angrier by the second, I turned to face him once more. He stood next to my bed, the panties now being tucked into his jacket pocket. Once he was done storing my panties in the pocket on the inside of his jacket, he looked up at me.

"Come on Jesse. Just le-." He didn't get to finish his sentence as I once again lunged for him. I'm ready for blood. His blood, to be exact.

I caught him by surprise, as he wasn't expecting me to jump at him again, and we both fell on to my bed. I landed on top of him and scrambled to pin his arms above his head. I held his arms down with all my strength and then realized that he wasn't fighting back. Why isn't he fighting back? This kill is too easy! I want him to fight back so it's more entertaining to see his shocked face when I impale him on my claws. I looked down at his face and saw him staring back up at me with a smirk.

"You know, last night I had a dream we were in this exact position. But the only difference is we were both naked and you were riding my c-" I cut him off with a loud roar right in his face. He laughed. "And that was the noise you made whenever you finished." He continued to talk. I gave him a disgusted look and was about to get off and run from this dirty minded man slut when he suddenly flipped us over.

He grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head in the blink of an eye. I started struggling, trying to pull my wrist free. He had an amused look on his face from my failed attempts to get my arms free. He started to lean in, so close that are breaths mingled. Is he about to steal my first kiss! Noo! I will not lose my first kiss to someone I don't love. The battle to get free from Derek's grip started up again, but my body soon went rigid when I felt his breath on my neck. I felt his free hand slide down my neck and over my breasts, down my stomach and soon around to my lower back. He grasped my tail, making my body jolt upwards a little, and began to stroke it. I was trying to stay mad at him. I was trying so hard. But my tail is my weakness and I think Derek figured that out.

Involuntarily, I started to purr. Derek stared down at me, keeping his eyes locked with mine. He stroked over a certain part of my tail that made my back arch into him and a purr like growl to escape my mouth. I heard Derek's breath hitch and his eyes went wide. He started to shift his hips around like he wasn't comfortable and groaned into my ear.

"You better stop with them cute noises or I won't be able to control myself for much longer." His husky voice whispered to me and I gave him a confused look. He groaned again at the look I gave him and slammed his hips down on mine. My eyes went wide as he started to frustratedly grind his hips into mine.

Feeling slight fear in him trying to commence with his sexual acts, some unknown strength kicked in and I quickly shoved him off me and bolted out the door, my underwear long forgotten. I must leave this house. I don't think I should stay in here with a horny werewolf. I rushed down the stairs and into the living room. My ears pricked as I heard a loud moan from upstairs. Is he doing what I think he's doing. On my bed!! You know what I don't even care. I can change the sheets when I get back.