Epilogue!

Happy mothers day. Hey guys, I don't know if wattpad has been notifying you, but there is a chapter 25. You might want to make sure you read it before reading this one.

------------------------------------------

Epilogue!

------------------------------------------

I got off of Derek, letting him sit up. We just stared at each other, each one of us able to see the love in the others eyes.

It stayed that way for a while, that is until Derek's face twisted into confusion. I raised an eyebrow at him and cocked my head to the side in a 'what?' sort of way. Seeing me give him a questioning look, he stood to his feet.

"You're glowing, Jesse." Derek said.

I would of thought he was complimenting me if I wouldn't of looked down at my legs. Sure enough, I was glowing a gold color. But that wasn't the only thing; my soul felt like it was being split in half.

"Felix, what's happening!?" I asked.

"Don't be alarmed. It's just time for me to go." He replied.

Tears started to well in my eyes. In the short amount of time that I had known Felix, I had grown to love him, in a brotherly way of course.

"What if I don't want you to go?"

He chuckled. "We can't both stay in your body, Jess. And plus, my family is waiting for me on the other side."

"But, but I don't want you to die!" I shouted, tears leaking down my face.

Someone swiped the tears away and I opened my eyes to see a man standing in front of me, it was Felix. Derek looked bewildered at the glowing man wiping my tears but didn't say anything.

"But I'm already dead, Jesse. Or should of been dead a long time ago." He said with a sad smile on his face.

"But Felix..."

"Hush it'll be okay." He whispered. "Plus you have this boy here to take care of you. Y'all's love is strong. If y'all can over come this y'all can over come anything." He slapped Derek on the back.

Felix started to glow brighter and slowly disappear starting from the feet. I watched, saddened that he wouldn't stay but also happy that he'll get to see his family again.

Right when his waist area began to disintegrate into nothingness, he looked up with wide eyes like he had forgotten something, and in a way I guess he did.

"Oh and one more thing." He did one swift motion with his hand and I was standing back on two legs with tattered clothing hanging from my now furless form. A wide smile formed on my face as I quickly ran up to Felix and hugged what was left of his body. Tears of both sadness and happiness hurdled down my face. He wrapped his arms around me, also. And then said one last goodbye before disappearing completely.

"Good bye." I whispered and hid my crying face in my arm. I still don't like crying in front of people.

Out of nowhere another set of arms curled around my waist and a pair of lips kissed my head.

"It's okay to cry, Jesse." Derek said. "Just let it out."

And with that said, I let out a loud sob and cried into his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist.

We just stood there together in complete silence, but words didn't have to be spoken. We both new what the other was feeling and that's all that we cared about; each other.

------------------------------------------

The End!! Just kidding!! There's one more chapter!!

Updated!!!

Vote and Comment??!!

Should I make a sequel??