Chapter 3

Chapter 3

          I stared at him, contemplating on if I should show him or not. I'm fine showing him my ears since they're on top of my head, just covered by another hat; but my tail? That's tucked in my pants leg. Would just showing him the ears be good enough?

"You still there?" Derek said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at him. "Would the ears be enough?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He shook his head. " No, I want to see it all. Ears and Tail." He replied with a smirk forming on his face. That cheeky bastard.

          I sighed, "Fine, whatever." He fist bumped the air while saying "Yes." I stood there finishing my sandwich and he stared at me waiting for me to continue before grabbing another sandwich and watching again me with eager eyes. Once done with my sandwich, I slowly raised my arm to my hat but didn't take it off just yet. I don't like taking my hat off. I've always had to wear one to hide my ears from normal humans, so I felt wierd taking it off. Especially with the way he's watching me like he is at a damn strip bar or something. It makes me shuddered just thinking about what is going through his mind.

          With another sigh, I pulled the hat off my head. My ears popped up and twitched with every creak the house made. I have to admit, it felt good to uncover them. "Wow." My ears flicked in the direction of the voice. Derek stood there with a look of awe on his face. His eyes wide and his mouth slightly agape, which he quickly closed when he realized it was open. After a couple minutes, Dereks awed face soon turned into a devilish one and his ever so famous smirk that I just hate returned to its original place. His eyes narrowed as he continued smirking. "Now the tail," he said as he let his eyes wander, unshamefully, below my waist. This ass wipe. I grunted and started whispering curses under my breath, which I'm sure he heard from the ever growing smirk on his damned face that I wanted to rip off. I gripped my belt as I slowly began to undo it. Once the clasp was free, I started working on the button and then looked up at him when I was about to unzip the zipper to see him with an eager look. His eyes glued to my hand. I slowly undid the zipper. My ears twitching when I heard him gulp. My pants slowly slid down my legs and I looked back at his facial expression, which had twisted into disappointment at the sight of my shorts that I wear under my pants; my shorts have a hole in the back for my tail to go through. I started laughing at his facial expression as my tail came free from the pants that were now pooled around my feet. I stepped out of my pants before turning around and bending over to pick my pants off the floor. I heard whistles and looked behind me to see Derek staring at my butt. Men. I rolled my eyes before picking up my pants and setting them on the counter. I turned back to Derek, who was watching my tail as it swayed behind me. "You know, your little perverted whistles and looks are not appreciated." I said feeling irritated. He didn't answer.

          He started walking up to me. His face gone expressionless, so I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I'm getting kind of scared. He body was now five inches away from mine and he started to lean closer. What is he doing? I gave an angry face, " What are you doing?" I asked. He still didn't answer. He slowly reached up and grabbed one of my ears. I stood there. What is he doing? He satrted to rub behind it. A purr escaped my mouth and I quickly covered it with my hands. Damn him making me purr like a damn house cat. He started chuckling before his hand trailed down my sides to my tail. I tried moving away from him but he pulled me to him with his other hand. Holding me to him by my waist. "I just want to touch." He said calmly. His hand started to stroke my tail and I purred lounder. How am I enjoying this? Stop purring!!!!!! He pulled my tail and I jumped five feet into the air before landing on all fours. Derek started laughing so hard he nearly fell over. That actually really hurt. I inspected my tail. Suddenly out of anger I ran at the rolling on the floor laughing werewolf and jumped on him.