Chapter 17

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile!

------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

------------------------------------------

"What do you mean you saw it?" Derek asked as he started walking around the tree.

"Well more like had a vision of it. I didn't tell you?"

"No, you didn't. So maybe you should start explaining." Derek said as he came around the other side of the tree. His voice was strained. Like he was trying to keep from sounding angry, even though his face said it all. I looked down at the ground, not wanting to meet his eyes as I spoke up. I told him about my need to touch the scar, then getting sucked into some little world. I told him about the tree and the crows and what they were saying. And then I told him about them swarming around me, before I was back in my bedroom in his arms.

I finally looked up into his eyes as I finished. "Think I'm crazy yet?" I asked.

"No! Stop trying to push me away! I don't think you're crazy! If anything it just makes me not want to leave your side ever again! You can keep having these weird visions or whatever they are and you can keep asking me if I think you're crazy, and I'll always say no! And I won't ever leave." He said.

I stared at him wide eyed. Wow, he's really serious. He's really trying. How can he like me that much? No one has ever liked me as much as he's claiming he does. I don't understand. After everything that's going on with me, why is he still here?

I blinked a couple of times and came back to reality to see Derek standing two inches away from me. I didn't even realize he was so close. I looked up at his face as he looked down at me. He slowly moved his arms so they were around my waist and pulled my body flush against his. "I promise, I won't leave." He said. And before I could even ask what he was doing, he leaned his head down and captured my lips with his.

His lips moved against mine slowly, but fiercely. And slowly I started to kiss back. I'm not going to lie, I enjoy kissing Derek. I just can't figure out why he likes kissing me. I'm probably not a good kisser, seeing as I don't have any experience in the matter, but for some reason he acts as if he's addicted. As if I'm the best kisser in the world.

My thoughts came to an end as Derek pushed me up against the giant tree we just found. His hands held onto my hips and he licked my lips with his tongue. I was a little scared and I had no idea why he kept licking my mouth. Did my lips taste good? Why does he keep doing that? He groaned and licked my lips again. I opened my eyes to see him already staring at me. I raised my eyebrows at him. He rolled his eyes before grabbing my thighs and hitching me up. I gasped and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. This sensation was completely new to me, which most of the sensations I have with Derek are, but it felt better then any of our previous kisses. I wrapped my legs around his waist and marveled at how good and weak kneed he was making me feel. I felt his tongue moving around and licking the inside of my mouth, and then his tongue came into contact with mine and started to massage it. He kept his eyes on me as my eyes fell shut and I moaned on accident. I felt him smirk and then he pushed his hard clothed lower half into mine. I gasped again as he moaned into my mouth.

He pulled his mouth away from mine and stared at my pleasure stricken face.

"Does that feel good? Oh you make me so horny." He moaned out. I wrapped one hand around his neck and pulled his mouth back against mine. He started to kiss me roughly while continuously grounding his hips against mine. My free hand traveled down his torso and came to rest on the tree behind me.

As soon as my hand came in contact with the tree, what felt like lightning shot through my arm. I could feel a presence in the back of my mind coming forward, trying to shove me in the back. I didn't have control over my body anymore and I tried my best to fight it off.

But to soon, I lost the battle.

-\/-\/-

Derek's POV

-\/-\/-

Oh god. What is this girl doing to me? The old me would never care for a girl as much as I cared for Jesse. The old me would of never said what I said to her, or made that promise because all girls use to be for me were one night stands. Just something to help control my hormones. But... I can't think of Jesse that way. She makes me want to care.

All these thoughts ran through my head as I kissed Jesse. But brought me back to the present when I felt a shift in the kiss.

Jesse wrapped both of her arms around my neck and tried tugging me even closer to her.

Woah.. when did Jesse become so dominant. No! Now that I think about it, Jesse wouldn't of let me pin her against the tree in the first place. She's too innocent for that.

Then there must be something going on here.

Continuing to kiss her so I don't raise alarm, I opened my eyes and stared at her face. I was searching it for a sign that this wasn't really her and the only sign I got was a glowing mark directly in the middle of her forehead. (Picture of mark on the side.)

My eyes widened and pulled my body away from her. I backed up and watched her as she fell to the ground. She looked up at me with a smirk.

"Ah, so you finally realized huh." She continued to smirk.

------------------------------------------

Updated

Vote and comment please!

Bye!!