Chapter 4

Chapter 4

          I straddled his waist and wrapped my hands around his neck, squeezing as hard as possible. Derek started making choking noises and thrashing around. "What are you doing?" He choked, while grabbing hold of my wrists and trying to pry my hands off. I put on a crazed smile and tilted my head to the side. "You hurt me. So now I'm gonna do the same to you." I replied. Derek got a scared look on his face and then his eyes turned electric blue. He's using his wolf powers, can't werewolves do anything by themselves without their werewolf powers. I swear they cheat.

          Derek snarled at me, his lips folding back to reveal his canines. The fingernails on his hands became sharp and dagger like. His grip on my wrist tightened as he began to dig his claws into the skin on my wrist. I hissed and jumped off of him, putting a couple of feet between us. Derek started to stand and I looked down at the wounds he gave me. Blood started to seep through the newly cut skin and drip to the floor. Derek, still in his wolf form but now on his feet and staring at me, started to walk towards me cautiously. I hissed at him and cradled my wrist to my chest. My tail swished angrily behind me and I took a threatening stance. "Calm down Jesse," Derek said soothingly. He turned back to human form. Ha, big mistake. I lunged at him again, but he was prepared for it this time and caught me. He grabbed both my wrists and spun me around. He had his chest to my back and my wrists pinned behind me. I growled and struggled, trying to get my wrists free. But soon gave up because I grew tired.

          "Are you done?" Derek said, referring to my struggle. I growled in response. I really do not like him. I want him out of my house. I do not want to be anywhere near him.

          He sighed, then chuckled. "Look I'm sorry if pulling your tail hurt you. I didn't know it would hurt you. I was just messing with you. And I'm sorry for digging my claws into your skin, but you were trying to choke me to death. Do you forgive me?" I rolled my eyes. "Let me go." I said.

"I didn't hear you answer my question." He said, holding my wrists tighter when I tried to pull away from him again. I sighed, "I will forgive you when you let me go."

"Hmm, I don't know if I can trust you to keep your word. How do I know you won't try choking me again whenever I let you go?" He asked. "I promise to forgive you if you let me go," and then a brilliant idea popped in my head, " and get out of my house." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Oh no, look what you have done. You went and took an agreement and turned it into another argument. Plus, like I said earlier, your mom asked me to stay and look after you and I told her i would. So you see, I can't leave." He said. "Drat. Fine you don't have to leave, just let me go." I responded.

"You see, I don't know if I can do that either because I happen to find myself liking this position we're in." He whispered in my ear. I shivered and he chuckled. I smirked. So he wants to play like that? Ok I can do that. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and tilted my head to his ear, making sure my lips brush it when I said, "You have ten seconds to let me go, before you find yourself not being able to have kids." This time I felt him shiver and heard his breathe hitch; I also felt something poking my back. Oh gross. His grip tightened some more before he took a deep breath and let me go. I turned around to face him fully. He was just staring at every movement I made with hungry eyes. "Um, you have a problem and I don't feel comfortable being around you with that certain problem." I said and eyed him with a look that said 'you catch my drift'. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, before he looked down and then looked back up at me with wide eyes. He quickly ran past me and up the stares to the bathroom to um probably do whatever guys do when they are like that. I heard the bathroom door slam, signaling that he has now locked himself in the bathroom. I shrugged and went into the living room to watch t.v.

          About thirty minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open again and Derek bounding down the stairs. "Jesse! Jesse, where are you!" Derek yelled throughout the house. "In the livingroom?" I yelled back even though it came out as a question. I heard his footsteps pad through the house toward the livingroom. He appeared in the doorway and stood there staring at me. I felt kind of wierd with him staring at me, so to defuse some of the akwardness I waved him over to the couch. He planted himself next to me as I turned the t.v. to the movie channel. Grown Ups 2 was playing. "Oh I love this movie." Derek said as he ran to the kitchen to get the plate of mini sandwiches we still haven't finished and sat next to me again. "Me too." I said as we each took a sandwich and began watching the movie. Ah Taylor Lautner is sooo fine! Mmmmm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT AND STUFFS PLEAZZZEEE!!!!!!!!!!! FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!