40

"Y/n i don't like you. i'm sorry." he rejected you straight at your face. "B-but i thought you liked me?" you asked him. "I'm sorry. I like someone else."

You quickly opened your eyes. you were sweating. "What the fuck." you cussed at yourself. "Out of all the dreams that I could have had, why that?!"

It's the second day of the festival week and first day of your nightmare. "Shit."

You got out of the bed and did the things that you needed to do. You went with Mika and roamed around the campus. You spotted the team and Semi was also there, seated down on his seat. He was looking down. Mika ran towards them while you walked slowly. Tendou greeted you with a 'good morning'

Semi stood up from his seat and greeted you as well. "Good morning, Mika and
Y/n."

"Good morning Semi-san!" Mika cheerfully greeted her senpai while you, on the other hand didn't know what to say. Your mind was blank and all you could think about is your online friend.

"Oy." Mika nudged you and pointed her eyebrows at the duo. "A-ah.. good morning.. hahaha.." You awkwardly laughed. Tendou smiled, "Good morning, Y/n you seem spaced out. Are you okay?" He asked. "I-i'm fine!" You shrieked. "I-i mean.. I'm fine.. thank you for asking." You calmed yourself. do not act stupid you fucking bitch. You cussed at yourself.

"Alright time to go!" The two men walked forward while you and Mika stayed at the back. "Hey.. what's wrong?" Mika whispered. "You know.. my online friend.."

"Oh yeah I remember. Didn't you say he was Semi-san?" She asked. "Shut your mouth I don't want him to know for now."
She quickly covered her mouth and you two hit the boys. You were busy talking with each other that you didn't see the two stop.

"We're sorry!" You two apologized. "Hm.. why not eat some ice cream?" Tendou asked. "Mika could you please come with me?" Tendou asked. "Sure Tendou-san!"

Your eyes grew big while looking at her, what the fuck bitch are you kidding me?

chill Y/n-san. Everything is gonna be fine. Her eyes told you that. You sighed and your heart started racing faster than before. Semi was there awkwardly standing and dancing his feet.

Tendou and Mika left and you were left alone with Semi again.

Come on start a conversation Y/n! you mentally screamed at yourself. "Are you okay Y/n?" He asked. "Yes?"

You weren't thinking. The word suddenly slipped out of your tongue.

"Hmm? You're spaced out." He asked. "Why don't we sit down?" He sat at the nearest bench and pointed at the seat beside him. "Please don't feel awkward
Y/n hahaha." He laughed. He regretted confessing. Now that he has confessed, you two will be awkward as fuck and he hates that.

You sat beside him and tapped your feet. "I'm s-sorry.. I'm not really feeling well today—" You awkwardly laughed.

"Semi senpai~" An annoying shriek reached your ears and there, in front of you was the one and only Mina Akira.

"Hello Semi senpai! i bought you something!" She handed him a teddy bear with a letter on it. You subconsciously raised your eyebrows, "What's that for?" you asked. "What do you mean? it's for Semi-san. I think he deserves to be happy once in a while. Are you jealous?" She smirked, "Good bye." she turned her back.

You weren't able to answer her. Now that you know that Semei and Semi are the same person, you weren't sure if you still like him or nah, but deep inside you knew something was there.

"I'm not fucking jealous." You whispered, rolled your eyes and sat back. Semi laughed at your reaction and placed the teddy beside him.

Tendou and Mika returned with the Ice cream and you all ate.