15

you walked with the three of them to the canteen, you met eyes with mika and she called you. you smiled at her, "hello mika."

"y/n-san? you finally said hello? wow what happened?!" you looked at her, "what do you mean?"

"you've always raised your eyebrows on me everytime. you're in a happy mood right now. i know something's up!"

"oh? oh?" tendou listened to you, "mika im gonna eat goodbye." and you walked passed her.

"you made her pissed mika." shirabu laughed, "ehhh i didnt. she's always like that. maybe it's her online friend." with that semi looked at mika, "online friend?"

mika nodded, "yes."
"alright! let's talk about this on the table!" reon said and dragged them all onto the chair.

-

finished eating, you took out your phone. the others are still chatting around and since you were kinda awkward with them. you checked telegram,

telegram: semei // active 5 hours ago

you:
hello! have you
eaten lunch?
✔️ sent at 11:04 am

you put down your phone, "y/n-san! talk with us!" mika startled you that you dropped your phone to the ground. it was unlocked meaning that the people around can read the messages when they look at it. shirabu picked it up.

you immediately took your phone, "thank you." you closed your eyes and smiled. he smiled back at you.

the bell rang signaling that classes would start soon.

-

you were spaced out during the whole time, you checked your phone and you received a notification.

semei sent you a message!

semei:
yeah i did two hours ago. i wasn't connected to the wifi

you:
ok cool !!

semei:
you're really a fast replier
aren't you?

you:
i guess i am

semei:
dont u have classes rn?
it's still 2 pm

you:
im bored lol

semei:
dont use your phone

you:
if i dont i'll fall asleep.

semei:
ehh the teacher might
catch you.

you:
dont you have classes too? dont use
your phone

semei:
its free time.

you:
i see

semei:
we'll talk later, don't use your
phone for now

you:
aight mom

semei:
semei is typing. . .

"y/n! what are you doing? using your phone during class hours?" you looked up and the teacher was there. you didnt notice her, "give me your phone."

you handed your phone to her, "get it in the council president's room later."

"yes.. sorry." you said.

-

semi's pov // third person pov

you:
didnt i tell u not to
call me mom
✔️ sent at 2:24 pm

semi didn't receive a response, "tsk maybe the teacher finally caught her." he chuckled.

-

it's finally dismissal time and you went directly to the student council office to get your phone but you just couldn't find it.

"semi-san! could you bring these papers to the student council president?" the class president approached semi, "yes pres."

"thank you semi-san."
"tendou i'll go to practice later, ill bring this to the student council." tendou gave him a thumbs up

semi walked straight to the student council office whilst bringing the papers with him. and you on the other hand crossed paths with him, "y/n? where are you going?"

"oh semi senpa— i mean semi-san! im actually looking for the student council office. do you happen to know where it is? im kinda lost."

"im going the student council office, you can come with me." he said, "thank you semi-san!"

and you walked to the office together